GOALIE Fight

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
I would laugh my head off if this was an online game CHI vs FLA lol - I had an absolute brawl yesterday. multiple majors, line brawl.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
It was easy one year (I forget which). Just take control of the goalie and skate him to centre ice, and boom... automatic goalie fight.

Calcutta

Oct 3, 2019
My kid managed to do it on 18, lost his s**t and starts shouting Brossoit's fighting Brossoit's fighting. Happy days. If it's possible on 20 he'll work it out.

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
NHL 2004 I think had plenty of goalie fights. Goalie vs goalie, and I think goalie vs player was also possible.

There was a bug in NHL 97 (PC) which sometimes lead to a player vs referee fight.

Great fun!

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
I’ve got lot of goalie vs player fights on 20, skating over the blueline with a goalie and pressing triangle will also activate goalie fight.

rajiabu

Aug 27, 2012
I have had a goalie fight (Saros), someone skated into him and it was on. Brilliant

Rusoilers

Дмитрий Самуроков 38
Oct 9, 2019
Siberia
You just skate over the blue line as a goalie. The other goalie automatically comes to you.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
NHL 2004 I think had plenty of goalie fights. Goalie vs goalie, and I think goalie vs player was also possible.

There was a bug in NHL 97 (PC) which sometimes lead to a player vs referee fight.

Great fun!

i think that was nhl04

Correct! both of you are right. (Been playing Dynasty Mode as my mainstay right now). But the way that the goalie fight was triggered with the game was random with itself. The Bell would ding for your players to fight, and on that rare 5% chance your goalies would fight.

With the player vs goalie that @SotasicA mentioned, I only remembered that happened on two occasions with NHL04, but that was back when I was playing it on PC. I've yet to see it happen with the PS2 version.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad