News: Goalies Alexei Kolosov and Ivan Fedotov leave KHL to continue careers in Philadelphia

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Both had similar numbers with CSKA, Fedotov's team, finishing ahead of Kolosov's Minsk.

Other than Fedotov being five years older what is the difference between the two?

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
If he doesn't return is that because of the charges themselves? I didn't think there was anything barring him from returning to the league if he was found not guilty.

I agree, despite the optics, there seemingly would be that chance. But you asked what the Flyers would do if Hart is cleared of charges. He won’t be going back to them because they won’t be re-signing him in the meantime. He’d be a free agent.

Reactions: Mike Jones

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I agree, despite the optics, there seemingly would be that chance. But you asked what the Flyers would do if Hart is cleared of charges. He won’t be going back to them because they won’t be re-signing him in the meantime. He’d be a free agent.

Imagine the NHLPA would get involved if he is found not guilty and is still let go by the Flyers.

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I can only imagine after a 10-minute Uber ride from the Philly airport; they started second-guessing which is worse - Russia or Philly.

Fist of Fury

Wang Chung
Jul 24, 2011
I can only imagine after a 10-minute Uber ride from the Philly airport; they started second-guessing which is worse - Russia or Philly.
I'd rather live in Kensington, than in Moscow these days. Hope Fedotov can find success in Philly.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Imagine the NHLPA would get involved if he is found not guilty and is still let go by the Flyers.
If Hart does return the question becomes what are the Flyers going to do with the two new guys?
Hart's deal expires July 1st.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln