Goal Song Voting Begins

Joe McGrath's Necessary Poll

• Total voters

Jerk Newton

5 Nights at Stormy's
Nov 11, 2005
North Carolina
Two thougtst I've had since this has become a thing:

1. If we can bring back The Nights for whatever reason, then where is Song 2?

2. How did some form of Rock You Like a Hurricane not make this list? I know it is cliche and played out, but it isn't like these 8 choices are much better.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Hell yeah by rev theory would have been a good one. I think the Jets did it a year ago. Anything that'll get the crowd to say something is great and the Rangers do it the best.

The Jets did use a couple years ago it but they abandoned it in favor of Gonna Celebrate by The Phantoms.

Two thougtst I've had since this has become a thing:

1. If we can bring back The Nights for whatever reason, then where is Song 2?

2. How did some form of Rock You Like a Hurricane not make this list? I know it is cliche and played out, but it isn't like these 8 choices are much better.

1. Consigned to the dustbin of arena jock jams where it belongs.

2. I imagine it'd be on account of it being overkill and I kind of like it as just a separate entrance song.

We also missed a chance to go for a unifying theme by not choosing Offset's Ric Flair Drip.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
100.7 classic rock told me yesterday that Green Day and Red Hot Chili Peppers are now the classics, so Zeppelin may be like granddad rock... where's my pill separator...

When my wife first bought her car a decade ago she had a free Sirius subscription. We were more than a little shocked to hear Smashing Pumpkins and Nirvana on the Classic Rewind "classic rock" channel.

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
There better be some shirts coming off is all I say. You know the Jumbotron is going to be showing rowdy drunks they think might do it and if no one gets into it enough to twirl like a helicopter it's going to be super cringey. I mean the garbage goal with five minutes left in a 7-1 blowout is going to be painful enough

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Oh? Pray tell why might that be? I'm genuinely curious here...
jvg_promo6k_8-800x571.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad