Goal Song Voting Begins

Joe McGrath's Necessary Poll

• Total voters

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I typoed 'Raise' so here's a three minute video of a classic Finnish moped driving in the woods, the sound of which also would be more preferable as the goal song than two thirds of the official candidates.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
It needs to be Pu:

, by Mandeep Bal.

Oh come on, with that outfit?

p-zoolander-will-ferrell.jpg

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Seriously, guys? Did you not follow the coach and GM searches?

At the last minute they’re going to scrap this whole thing and go with the “beep beep” song.

None of the candidates agree to do it because the offered royalties are too small and they'll find a singer-songwriter who's already in the organization.

Bridgeburner96

Jan 20, 2015
This is what I posted on another site about each of the song options:
1-I can’t stand the Petey Pablo song, there’s nothing I enjoy about it. I kinda hate that it seems to be the front runner.
2-Feel the same about Brass Bonanza.
3-I don’t think Rock and Roll makes sense for this.
4-Jump Around would be better if it actually had the "jump around" parts to it because I think most people and especially kids could get into that so that would pump up the crowd a bit.
5- Party Up kind of serves that purpose too I think it’s something people would get into and pump them up.
6-Nights grew on me and I like it, but I understand moving on from it.
7-Lithium and Uprising make the most sense to me because you can chant them.
8-I really wanted something that would pump up the crowd a lot and/or start a good chant.
9-None of these are particularly good to me, but the Petey Pablo song and Brass Bonanza I think are the worst by a good amount and I know most people disagree with me on that.
10-I’m really disappointed this is the best they could come up with.

Dishface

Registered Jerk
Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
Hell yeah by rev theory would have been a good one. I think the Jets did it a year ago. Anything that'll get the crowd to say something is great and the Rangers do it the best.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad