Recalled/Assigned: go leaf go, or how to win the cup in one easy step, or why do you hate me: the thread

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
hello fans of maple leaf icesport team: it is with deep regrets that i must inform all of u that u are stuck w/ me as your bandwagon hcanes fan for this playoff run. our team is really bad at hockeymans so to feel like we actually matter and belong, we draft ourselves out to bandwagon actual good (or not) hockeymans teams so we can enjoy the sport for a month or two every year (which is apparently a period of 365 days where the #hcanes are bad at hockey).

i am a notoriously #bad and #worthless poster who nobody really likes and the last three years i was on the tbl, nyr, and cbj bandwagon and look how that turned out for them (dont actually look i dont want you to kill me like for real you chose this, i didnt make you pick me. all life is pain). i am eternally thankful for your easy to draw logo. normally i have to set time aside to draw a new avatar, but you did me a solid by keeping it simple.

i know you are all on the edge of your seats. it is an exciting time for all of us.

as a one time gift to repay you for your certain early playoff exit at my hands, feel free to ask me anything about anything, and i wont even google a good sounding asnwer i will just type something that sounds good (offer not valid outside continental us, sorry rules are rules)

can someone teach me your board memes so i can fit in please and thank

also please do not refer to any old bandwagon threads i may or may not have started because they may or may not look startlingly similar to this one.

go leaf go

with love,

halle

bansheebeat

Cherry-Coloured Funk
Jul 31, 2011
there's a very good chance we don't even make the playoffs. you should go jump on the bruins' bandwagon. they deserve you.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
This is an extremely high upside, massively high risk pick. I like it. Fits the vision of our new management.

We might have a poster who's posting skills rivals Auston Matthews hockey skills or we might have another Interactif/Mad Brills :cry:.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
hello fans of maple leaf icesport team: it is with deep regrets that i must inform all of u that u are stuck w/ me as your bandwagon hcanes fan for this playoff run. our team is really bad at hockeymans so to feel like we actually matter and belong, we draft ourselves out to bandwagon actual good (or not) hockeymans teams so we can enjoy the sport for a month or two every year (which is apparently a period of 365 days where the #hcanes are bad at hockey).

i am a notoriously #bad and #worthless poster who nobody really likes and the last three years i was on the tbl, nyr, and cbj bandwagon and look how that turned out for them (dont actually look i dont want you to kill me like for real you chose this, i didnt make you pick me. all life is pain). i am eternally thankful for your easy to draw logo. normally i have to set time aside to draw a new avatar, but you did me a solid by keeping it simple.

i know you are all on the edge of your seats. it is an exciting time for all of us.

as a one time gift to repay you for your certain early playoff exit at my hands, feel free to ask me anything about anything, and i wont even google a good sounding asnwer i will just type something that sounds good (offer not valid outside continental us, sorry rules are rules)

can someone teach me your board memes so i can fit in please and thank

also please do not refer to any old bandwagon threads i may or may not have started because they may or may not look startlingly similar to this one.

go leaf go

with love,

halle

Everyone I hope you understand on behalf of the leafs I have drafted in. I'm really confident about this pick guys

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head
We don't really have memes

Just one guy who blames all of his problems in life on Andersen

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
the post that one is based off of is actually a couple years old

my posting portfolio has expanded quite a bit since those days, but every so often i like to go back to some of the hits for a new audience. the golden oldies, if you will.

also if you want the true story, i was going to use the strikethrough bbcode to replace all the words/phrases in the original that didn't apply anymore and then i got lazy and just didn't.

The Missing Piece

What's Left?
Sep 19, 2012
We don't really have memes

Just one guy who blames all of his problems in life on Andersen

Burn the boats?

Also a cor gdt is a loss.

What else we blame hunlack for everything even though most of the time
It's not their fault. What else?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad