Go Kings! Shark Support

ImTheDuke

Nov 13, 2008
Danville, California
Shark fan finally over losing. I have no problem now. No problem with how the Sharks played. Sharks played as well as they can play. No problem with how the Kings played. Kings are a great team and SJ has no shame losing to them. So like last season I find myself cheering for the Kings. Here's to keeping the cup in Cali! :thumbu:

Ron*

Shark fan finally over losing. I have no problem now. No problem with how the Sharks played. Sharks played as well as they can play. No problem with how the Kings played. Kings are a great team and SJ has no shame losing to them. So like last season I find myself cheering for the Kings. Here's to keeping the cup in Cali! :thumbu:

Awesome. Same here, want to see the Blues and Sharks finally get theirs too, when the Kings cannot. Thanks for the support.

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
the sharks sure did play hungry, good series, good teams, happy to have your support,

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Well said. Welcome to the Bandwagon, there's plenty of room to bring your friends. You can also (if you so choose) to get a new avatar from the Avatar thread.

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing

Dude, nice! I gained big time respect for the Sharks after that series. Thanks!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad