GM's Needed - EHM Hockeys Future League

member 96824

Hey All!

We have some open spots in the Hockeys Future League. If you're not familiar with this, it's been going on for 10...yes 10 years and activity currently is higher than it's ever been.

We're also still a month away from the trade deadline, so it's a great opportunity to step right in and start shaping your franchise.

We provide enough to support if you don't have EHM, but of course for the sake of lines and tactics it only helps you if you do have it.

The outline of the league:
-Our league follows the NHL calendar, so for 10 years we've been swimming one day at a time.
-We also use an updated roster pack every year (Eck)
-We follow NHL roster and cap rules
-We follow NHL contracts.

In my experience, it's as close to a "GM Game" experience as I've come across.

Let me know if you're interested either by either replying or DMing

member 96824

3 spots left open. Our trade deadline is Friday

Team 1 - Alaska Mystery
Top Players include: Pietrangelo, O'Reilly, OEL, Laine, Rinne, Patrick
-Owns all 2020 picks
-Strong under 25 pool of players as well.
-Currently just outside of a playoff spot, which is a testament to how strong the roster is cause it has not been managed.
-$8.56M in cap space

Team 2 - D'Qar Knights
Top Players include: Panarin, Hayes, Meier, Horvat,.
-Built for the future with a lot of good young assets like Mete, Olofsson, Siegenthahler, Timmins, Necas, Juolevi, Roy, etc.
-Owns 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 3rd, 4th, 2 5ths, 2 6ths, and a 7th for the upcoming draft.
-$3.2M in cap space

Team 3 - Toronto Aces
Top Players: Connor, Varlamov, Jenner, Burakovsky, Donskoi, Duclair
-Needs some love, has a strong prospect pool to build upon and all draft picks
-Will more than likely pick top 2 in the upcoming draft(currently 2nd to last), so a healthy shot at Lafrenierre or Byfield.
-$13.9M in cap space

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
3 spots left open. Our trade deadline is Friday

Team 1 - Alaska Mystery
Top Players include: Pietrangelo, O'Reilly, OEL, Laine, Rinne, Patrick
-Owns all 2020 picks
-Strong under 25 pool of players as well.
-Currently just outside of a playoff spot, which is a testament to how strong the roster is cause it has not been managed.
-$8.56M in cap space

Team 2 - D'Qar Knights
Top Players include: Panarin, Hayes, Meier, Horvat,.
-Built for the future with a lot of good young assets like Mete, Olofsson, Siegenthahler, Timmins, Necas, Juolevi, Roy, etc.
-Owns 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 3rd, 4th, 2 5ths, 2 6ths, and a 7th for the upcoming draft.
-$3.2M in cap space

Team 3 - Toronto Aces
Top Players: Connor, Varlamov, Jenner, Burakovsky, Donskoi, Duclair
-Needs some love, has a strong prospect pool to build upon and all draft picks
-Will more than likely pick top 2 in the upcoming draft(currently 2nd to last), so a healthy shot at Lafrenierre or Byfield.
-$13.9M in cap space

I'd be open to joining

member 96824

Thank you for all of the interest everyone. We had 10 or 11 registrations to fill 3 teams!

All filled up now but if you're interested in the future, shoot me a DM. There's always 1 or 2 teams that opens up over the summer.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Hey everyone, we now have a couple of openings for new GM's in our league.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

member 96824

The HFL draft will officially be held August 9th. Playoffs are currently underway and the lottery has been finalized. To piggyback off @C77's post, there are currently 2 openings. As you can tell, you're free to relocate your team and change the name to whatever you want.

Team A. Currently called the Toronto Aces
In Detroit fashion, they ended up the losers of the lottery falling back to 5th spot. A lot of great pieces to build a franchise around with everyone listed above plus Hayton, Seider, Kaliyev as the their top prospects.

Team B. The New Hampshire Wildcats
Backstrom, Parise, JVR, Kreider, Nelson are the highlights up front
Krug, Pesce, Myers, Vlasic are the top 4
A deep deep prospect pool lead by Wahlstrom, Heponiemi, Heinola
5 1st round picks in the next 3 years (2,1,2)

If we have more demand than openings, there's a 3rd team on the brink of being available due to inactivity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->