Not open for further replies.

Rutkowski

Jul 13, 2012
Uppsala, Sweden
Bödker-Vermette-Doan
Sullivan-Hanzal-Vrbata
Korpikoski-Lombardi-Moss
Torres-Gordon-Chipchura
With Bissonnette, Johnson or Klinkhammer replacing Torres for the first eight games.

Yandle-Morris
OEL-Michalek
Schlemko-Klesla
Stone

Smith
LaBarbera

When the weakest link on the team is the backup goaltender and the 13th forward, and I sincerely believe it is, things are looking good. I still bet on another division title and a possible Western Conference Final.

And we no longer have any use for Gomez; let some other team get him.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Interesting how Lombardi's best season is 19 goals and 53 pts as opposed to ROR's 18 goals and 55 pts. One cost a 4th, the other would cost us Yandle apparently.

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
Interesting how Lombardi's best season is 19 goals and 53 pts as opposed to ROR's 18 goals and 55 pts. One cost a 4th, the other would cost us Yandle apparently.
Do you think the fact Lombardi was 28 years old and in his 7th year in the league and ROR was 21 years old in his third year have any affect on the expected return? And no, I wouldn't trade Yandle for O'Reilly.

This deal is a sensible, low risk, cost effective, solid depth, boring, uninspiring, yawner of a trade. I hope it works out and if it doesn't Maloney will try something else.

DesertDawg

Mar 6, 2002
Superstition Mts
ridefree.net

...and one player (the 21 yo) is expected to exceed those #'s while the other player (30yo) we hope can get back to those #'s, and that's not even talking about their defensive abilities. Does this mean GMDM will try to bring back Uppie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad