Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Kinda disappointed that EP is dressing. It means whatever he is nursing is not that serious to explain his lack of dominance. And he is not taking over the game so far. We are not going to go far if he plays at this level in the playoffs.
well we only have 4 spots open for rest

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Tocchet you gotta get them playing smarter on changes .
Playoffs no unearned pp they will kill you

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
Petey so scared of getting hit he injured himself lol
I've actually noticed that this season he's developed the Alex Edler habit, instead of moving his feet or moving the puck, he'll just stand still and wait for the defender to check him and attempt to brace himself or throw a reverse hit. I think it's fine to do that when you don't have time to make a play or move but sometimes he'll do it when he actually has time and space to make a play or skate. In my opinion it's hurting his ability to create offense.

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Plays like that annoy me about Podz. Why are you trying to make a 50/50 deke at the red line when there's a clear dump-in protocol on a line change there? Just braindead.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Kinda disappointed that EP is dressing. It means whatever he is nursing is not that serious to explain his lack of dominance. And he is not taking over the game so far. We are not going to go far if he plays at this level in the playoffs.
Explain to me why does he need to take over THIS game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad