Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
How long would this surgery take to recover from?

Because it was obvious something was wrong with him back in November.

So could he have gone for surgery in November and be back for the playoffs?

We aren't winning more than one round unless Pettersson is 100%.
It's all speculation but the objective this season was to make the playoffs and you really need all hands on deck. It would have been a huge loss to take a top 6 center out of the lineup.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
You said clutch. I responded what does clutch have anything to do with a meaningless game. Hey Loui Erkisson scored a bunch of empty net goal in meaningless games super clutch. If you would said he is not playing well I would have agreed.
I just meant in the way that he overcomplicates almost every shooting opportunity, whether that be double clutching or just not shooting at all.

As I said, I HOPE it's an injury even though that would not be good heading into the playoffs. I care more about the long term.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
Ridiculous how even in game like this one, there are still dumb asses taking shots at EP every opportunity they got
A good playoffs will silence everyone. If we see more of the same then the gaslighting over people daring to bring it to light needs to stop too.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Re-watching that goal, it was Laffery who should've stayed with Chibrikov.

Also the entire play was Juulsen's fault for failing to keep the puck in, getting outraced and not being able to retrieve the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad