Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
When you have Hughes feeding you right infront of the net and you do nothing then fail a pass its a you problem. Not any wingers
Maybe he scores on the very next opportunity if said winger doesn't turn the puck over immediately (again) and it's out of the zone ....

Sometimes it's the winger too.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 6.44.08 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 6.44.17 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 6.44.24 PM.png

CC: @bbud

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The gaslighting here is amazing lol. Some of you don't want anyone believing the evidence of their eyes and ears.

He's struggling dude. Big time. Something is wrong. It's okay to admit it. Nobody is hating on him on a personal level. Fans are just a little bit concerned about their $11.6M dollar man looking completely stunted.

Still guessing he's probably dealing with a wrist injury and will probably need off-season surgery. This has been discussed over and over again. The fact he barely takes wrist shots is why I suspect it.

Reactions: Jay26

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Maybe he scores on the very next opportunity if said winger doesn't turn the puck over immediately (again) and it's out of the zone ....

Sometimes it's the winger.
Ill keep repeating “he is the winger”. He needs a real center to be productive

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Oh I forgot. It's just this game. What was I thinking?

The gaslighting here is amazing lol. Some of you don't want anyone believing the evidence of their eyes and ears.

He's struggling dude. Big time. Something is wrong. It's okay to admit it. Nobody is hating on him on a personal level. Fans are just a little bit concerned about their $11.6M dollar man looking completely stunted.

Right? Guess I'm not the only one who thought that feed looked really...weird. 😂
It's not wrong to point out the obvious. The this same time last year he was a driver. He was shooting. He was creating. He did not forget how to play, but he is not remotely impacting the game like he can. See McDavid in the first 10 games this year. He is likely nursing something nagging, which is maddening that Tocchet is not making him sit this game out.

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
Still guessing he's probably dealing with a wrist injury and will probably need off-season surgery. This has been discussed over and over again. The fact he barely takes wrist shots is why I suspect it.
How long would this surgery take to recover from?

Because it was obvious something was wrong with him back in November.

So could he have gone for surgery in November and be back for the playoffs?

We aren't winning more than one round unless Pettersson is 100%.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Ill keep repeating “he is the winger”. He needs a real center to be productive
11.6M winger is not what the chef was cooking.

Either way now that he's signed for huge bucks we need to give him legitimate linemates, and we're already saving huge bc one of them is Hog.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
11.6M winger is not what the chef was cooking.

Either way now that he's signed for huge bucks we need to give him legitimate linemates, and we're already saving huge bc one of them is Hog.
Id rather he be 1LW til he grows up and figures things out, or heals, or the monstars are defeated. Whatever his issue is

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
I truly hope so man, as bad as that sounds. Trust me, I'd love to stop stressing about it. I actually love the player and want him to succeed badly.

SelltheTeamFrancesco

Aug 11, 2015
Oh I forgot. It's just this game. What was I thinking?

You said clutch. I responded what does clutch have anything to do with a meaningless game. Hey Loui Erkisson scored a bunch of empty net goal in meaningless games super clutch. If you would said he is not playing well I would have agreed.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Good to see Coach Tocchet getting guys like Juulsen Friedman Aman and PDG into this game, they definetely got some rust and needed the ice time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad