Post-Game Talk: Jets def. Canucks - 4-2 (Garland, Lindholm) | Oh, no…anyway!

Bobby9

Feb 10, 2019
IMG_5941.jpeg

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
The Canucks should definitely aim for a win in this one. It would secure them home ice advantage against every team except Dallas and New York. On the other hand, a loss would drop them to 6th

Reactions: M2Beezy

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Well I guess Pettersson isn't nursing something or else they'd likely be resting him.

Basically sitting our first line though.

Reactions: Hodgy

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
So PDG in for Boeser, Aman in for Miller, Juulsen in for Hronek and Friedman in for Cole.

Mikheyev-Pettersson-Hoglander
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Podkolzin-Blueger-Lafferty
PDG-Suter-Aman

Hughes-Juulsen
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Friedman

Demko
DeSmith

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Well I guess Pettersson isn't nursing something or else they'd likely be resting him.

Basically sitting our first line though.

Nah. He's been pretty good defensively for Abbotsford. It is a bit weird he's being rewarded by playing center....

• Love

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

There we go. Glad we are taking the opportunity to rest some players.

EDIT: I'd prefer we start DeSmith here, but I'm guessing they are balancing Demko playing with the fact that he didn't play for over a month, and they want him to get a bit more game action before the post-season starts. Tocchet also said he may not play the whole game.

SopelFanThe3rd

Cock of the Walk
Oct 25, 2020
Your Mother's House.
So PDG in for Boeser, Aman in for Miller, Juulsen in for Hronek and Friedman in for Cole.

Mikheyev-Pettersson-Hoglander
Joshua-Lindholm-Garland
Podkolzin-Blueger-Lafferty
PDG-Suter-Aman

Hughes-Juulsen
Soucy-Myers
Zadorov-Friedman

Demko
DeSmith
Glad PDG, Aman, Juulsen and Friedman get game action too so that if they have to jump into the middle of a playoff series they won't be as rusty.

Reactions: alternate and bh53

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec

There we go. Glad we are taking the opportunity to rest some players.

EDIT: I'd prefer we start DeSmith here, but I'm guessing they are balancing Demko playing with the fact that he didn't play for over a month, and they want him to get a bit more game action before the post-season starts. Tocchet also said he may not play the whole game.

From earlier tweets, it sounds like Tocchet may pull Demko based on how the game goes. I kind of like that approach. Get him a little ice time since he's been out for a while but if the Jets decide to get cheeky, we swap in DeSmith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad