GM Mode Scouts

GOilers88

Fer Da
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone have any idea how scout ratings are determined? How on earth is his overall an A-?

I actually see this quite frequently, and while some have their regional ratings go up, some don't and still maintain a high overall grade.
IMG_20200717_090709.jpg
MVIMG_20200717_090718.jpg

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I think the rating is determined by how good they are at the other things. Like how well they judge a prospects skill ratings, etc. The second pic shows you just how familiar they are with scouting areas, and you can boost those ratings by forcing a scout to...scout the weak regions.

At least that’s my understanding.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
His overall is based on his ability to scout in general, not regional proficiency.

Personally, I do not worry too much about regional proficiency. I would probably not hire this guy because he is brutal no matter where you put him and A- guys are not impossible to find for the most part, but since regional proficiency increases relatively quickly, I go for overall ability first and then try and get regional profiency to be as optimal as possible.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Just get the highest rated scouts and put them wherever you want. Scouts get to A+ regional proficiency in any area within 1-1.5 seasons max. If they already have something like B proficiency, they will be A+ before the season is even over. This was the same in 19, but I did not realize it until about a week before caving and buying 20, glad it is still the same in 20, as finding high rated Euro scouts is a bitch, but now you do not need to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->