GM meeting

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
No room for son-of-Paul (a.k.a. Little Joe) anymore - picked up Zajac instead - so you're safe from me. For now. Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Did we hear from Abbas or Adil about this?

I've talked to Adil - he's traveling in Cali right before this - gets home around the time up in TO so I'm not sure if he's gonna make it.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
I should be able to make this. I'll have to coach a basketball game after school, but that will only go until about 5ish. So by the time I get home and take a train down, I could be there probably a little after 7.

Fooladelfia

Nov 11, 2007
I would like to be there but my wife's pregnant and I can't go Plus Matt don't want me there so..... Sorry
But I think Daniel Chan my AGM will be in TO...maybe he want to go?...ANd punch Matt on the nose...for me.

Last edited:

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I should be able to make this. I'll have to coach a basketball game after school, but that will only go until about 5ish. So by the time I get home and take a train down, I could be there probably a little after 7.

Oh this should be good.

TorontoGM

Nov 10, 2005
No room for son-of-Paul (a.k.a. Little Joe) anymore - picked up Zajac instead - so you're safe from me. For now. Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Did we hear from Abbas or Adil about this?

I'll try and drop by. But i will stay as far away from Doug as well.

Abbas

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
We'll look forward to seeing you there. But you're wise to keep your distance - whatever losing disease my club has, it might be contagious.

I'm beginning to feel more and more like Burke every day. :help:

CoyotesHFNHL

May 30, 2010
have fun guys. Weeks don't work for me, and weekends would ahve depended on the situation.

I was at Real Sports not too long ago, it's pretty awesome, you guys will love it.

I'd suggest anyone in the area if you wanna check out a game, there's 3 within an hour of Toronto on Friday..

Mississauga @ Brampton
London @ Guelph
Owen Sound @ Kitchener

all have valuable prospects to watch but i'll leave that up to you guys to decide who are good ;)

I'll make it to one of these someday.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com

I'm not going to be able to make it anymore guys. Just bad timing. I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow after work and still haven't packed. It'd be wise for me to do that tonight, on top of doing some last minute marking before the March Break.

Sorry boys. I'll make the next one.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
I spoke to your Mum this evening - I'm driving in tomorrow, so if you guys can find your way downtown, I'll get you home.

Can't have you missing your first GMs' Conference!

Thanks Douglas. You've got mail and v/m. We'll see you all tonight.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
have fun guys. Weeks don't work for me, and weekends would ahve depended on the situation.

I'll make it to one of these someday.

I'm not going to be able to make it anymore guys. Just bad timing. I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow after work and still haven't packed. It'd be wise for me to do that tonight, on top of doing some last minute marking before the March Break.

Sorry boys. I'll make the next one.

Slackers. No excuses! :rant: ;)

I'd suggest anyone in the area if you wanna check out a game, there's 3 within an hour of Toronto on Friday..

Mississauga @ Brampton
London @ Guelph
Owen Sound @ Kitchener

all have valuable prospects to watch but i'll leave that up to you guys to decide who are good ;)

Sounds like fun, but one weeknight a week is my marital and parental limit...

More to the point, though, what are we going to do about the Memorial Cup?

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
Once again a great time at the Central Division GM meetings. Even had some homeless guys and a couple hotties at our table.

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
Once again a great time at the Central Division GM meetings. Even had some homeless guys and a couple hotties at our table.

I preferred the hotties. And the homeless guys were actually Wendel Clarke and Gary Leeman. Didn't recognize either of them at first.

Great time and so good seeing you guys again. The Central really does rock these meetings - Tony was missed!

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
I preferred the hotties. And the homeless guys were actually Wendel Clarke and Gary Leeman. Didn't recognize either of them at first.

Great time and so good seeing you guys again. The Central really does rock these meetings - Tony was missed!

Tony was entertaining Alfie:naughty:

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Good times indeed ... trying to work (or even wake up) the next day ... not so good. Of course that won't stop me from doing it all over again the next time ;)

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Great time as usual gentlemen. Good to see your mugs - and was good to replace those bums Kudelski and Peluso with the hotties. Hell - anything would have been better than those old schmucks.

The old geezer

Feb 10, 2007
Won't be as much of a problem next time, Drew - you'll be the one driving, so all you'll have to recover from is fatigue - not the screwdrivers. ;-)

Will do ;)

Even then it was a small price to pay for my consulting services ... seven game winning streak eh? :nod:

I see the Bruins had their highest offensive output of the year (6) in their first game with the new lines as well. That's only one game though so we'll have to wait and see if they work long term.

Now if only I would get better about sending my own lines to stop this slide :amazed:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Even then it was a small price to pay for my consulting services ... seven game winning streak eh? :nod:

Shhh! We're not using the s-word around here. Or the p-word, for that matter, which you thankfully avoided... Keep your bufu jinx away!

P.S. - make that 8 games... ;-)

And yes, the line suggestions have helped, although I suspect Vokoun has played a part as well, since my goals for are still south of where they should be...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->