GM Jay Feaster on IC Hockey Show (TSN 1290 Wpg)

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Jay-Feaster-300x170.jpg

We had Jay Feaster on this afternoon and for those interested the interview is up for replay.

To listen click here.

marbsarebad

Jul 20, 2013
Olympia, WA
I swear, if Feaster trades one of our top guys for an aging goalie I will be more than a little upset.

That would be so anti-rebuild I might cry.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
I swear, if Feaster trades one of our top guys for an aging goalie I will be more than a little upset.

I hope Burke has some kind of veto power on trades... that would be a horrible decision, especially when we've got Ramo and Berra in the system already and Gillies could be ready as soon as next year or the year after.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

I doubt it if anything his recent trades suggest buying low on someone and hoping they rebound and they also can't be very old (oldest player we brought in was Smid at 27) so with that in mind I think we could take a look at bringing in the loser between Peters and Khudobin when Ward comes back (I'd imagine it would be Peters), Greiss if PHX is looking for some depth at forward could be a decent option, Montoya, but I honestly think Neuvirth is who end up with if we make a move for a goalie.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I honestly don't think we need a goalie, shoring up the position could also mean someone seizes the position in house.

Ashera

Bärtschi Fan~!!
Nov 16, 2013
Airdrie
Goaltending is the least of our problems. Listening to the audio, I don't think Feaster and co. are going to jump the gun on it. It would be a big mistake.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
I agree. We need size, speed, and grit in our forward lines (sorry we're too small) and some size and snarl on the D. Now we could trade a Forward to clear some room to let other young guys play (Reinhart, Knight) and acquire a G that might give us more solid minutes. But at the end of the day, we are in re-build mode. That means we want to draft as high as we can and that means we give the kids a chance. Both Ramo and Berra are still kids in my view, so let's run with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad