GM Game interest

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
If I was to run a GM game next week would there be any interest?

Game info

Trades: Either GM can post the trade on the thread, but I need the other to confirm it.

NOTE 1: Would you guys prefer that we respect or not NMC/NTC?

UFA: All remaining UFAs will be available for your teams to sign. You can send a list of players you would like to sign in order with the offers. If your team has interest in a player but your team needs to clear cap/contract you can send a list of players you have interests in, I will wait a bit more before giving those players contract.

RFA: All remaining RFA will be available for your teams to offersheet (you can do a "list" like for the UFAs).

NOTE 2: Would you guys prefer a compliance buyout or no?

Rosters: Your final roster must include at least 22 players and respect the cap. As much as possible, post and update your roster and cap situation after each trade, signing or modifictaion to make trades easier. The NHL has reported that the 2020-21 salary cap is likely to remain flat, so the salary cap will be $81.5M and the floor will be $60.2M. Traded picks are limited to 2020, 2021, and 2022.

You will be more than welcome to make press conference about your transactions, signatures,…

I hope everyone is going well regardless of everything going on!

GMs
@42 jerks - CHI/VGK
@AveryStar4Eva -

@Blinny -
@BumDum - NYR

@Carl182 -
@Dichow Stopper - MTL/NSH
@DropTheGloves
@Llamamoto - EDM/WPG

@OB5 - CAR
@Peter Griffin - VAN
@Retinalz - DET

@SJSharksfan39 -

Last edited:

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
We are currently at 9 GMs, if we could get at least 20 GMs with a couple of us having two teams would could have a fun game!
Bring your HF friends on board!

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
Can we just claim a team?
Yeah, I don't see an issue. If you have a team you would really like you can post it.
If you're okay taking anyone or would you have a couple choices you would be okay with, you can also post it!

I hope no one wants Tampa, I'm ready for this challenge! But I'm okay with almost any team, I just know teams in the Atlantic division better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad