GM Game 9 Interest Thread

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
I probably would. As a bonus, we would get to see how many of my arrogant projections blow up in my face.

Reactions: Gecklund

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Would y’all want to get one of these going? Take a break from the drafts. I know HN said he didn’t want to run another draft and I know I don’t want to run a draft alone, so this is more of a low effort game or at least less time sensitive.

Yeah let’s switch it up. I’m done my finals as of Monday so I can help out

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
That will start in a couple weeks if there is still a WJC.

Plus I invite back returning guys 1st so might not be many slots open in that but plenty of other ones get going around that time too.
If not I'll just rerun a prospect draft with actual rules so we don't go KHL crazy

u21 or calder eligible for rn or for the future, something like that

Non 31/32 team drafts I find easy to run

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Would y’all want to get one of these going? Take a break from the drafts. I know HN said he didn’t want to run another draft and I know I don’t want to run a draft alone, so this is more of a low effort game or at least less time sensitive.
I’m down for this

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
100% down. Should we make it interesting and allow each team 1 free buyout(or remove a current buyout) at the very start before we allow trades or UFAs?

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
100% down. Should we make it interesting and allow each team 1 free buyout(or remove a current buyout) at the very start before we allow trades or UFAs?

This is interesting. I’m assuming we’ll just start from right now have a period of trading and signing the final few UFA’s/RFA’s?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
This is interesting. I’m assuming we’ll just start from right now have a period of trading and signing the final few UFA’s/RFA’s?
Yeah probably I was also thinking instead of the buyout making the cap like 83M to encourage more movement. I’ll probably get the sign up thread up later today or tomorrow.

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
Yeah probably I was also thinking instead of the buyout making the cap like 83M to encourage more movement. I’ll probably get the sign up thread up later today or tomorrow.
Sounds good, I feel a free buyout would make the most sense since some teams would need to clear like 4m+ cap space to really make things interesting. Or maybe go with the projected cap for this year before covid (was projected between 84-88.2m)

Panda Bear

Apr 2, 2010
if only we were able to rate each team going into the contest out of 10 for quality now, quality in future, and cap

then we could have a better measure of, like, someone improving the Coyotes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad