GM Game 9 Interest Thread

OB5

May 2, 2015
You’d have to buy and download EHM and then go through the Steam community to update all of the rosters.

They usually drop a new roster update before the beginning of a new season, so we’re stuck with the mildly outdated one.

I have the capability of doing so, just dunno if I have the time and patience.
I definitely can't do that

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Regardless doesn't seem like we have a big want for this.

@hockeynorth draft game?
I’d do a draft game if someone can co-run it with me. I have a ton on the go but if people want a draft pm me or discord with ideas, we can brainstorm, I’d just need a cocommisioner

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Regardless doesn't seem like we have a big want for this.

@hockeynorth draft game?

I’d do a draft game if someone can co-run it with me. I have a ton on the go but if people want a draft pm me or discord with ideas, we can brainstorm, I’d just need a cocommisioner

I wouldn't be able to help out with school starting, but I would definitely be down for a fantasy draft. Ideally I'd like a normal one, but with the interest level we have we'd probably have to settle for some kind of restriction.

OB5

May 2, 2015
I can co-run it but just keep my time constraints in mind.

Carl182

Mar 31, 2019
If possible keep me updated if there is any kind of off-season GM game!

OB5

May 2, 2015
I'd need help running and the draft is in a week, I don't think a full fledged GM game can happen until after the draft and free agency.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I dont really feel like running a GM game, and probably not that into playing it unless its different, but I can run some type of draft game (or other type of game) if there's interest, I have the time

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Also, does anyone know a good free platform for fantasy hockey? Now that the season is done I want to implement my idea:

• Fantasy Draft
  • Vote on top team, you get points for that
  • Then play it like fantasy hockey including trades etc, you get points for your final standings
  • Vote on top team at end of season, 3rd and final way to get points
  • Results dictate your draft order for 2021/22 season
I just don't know the optimal platform

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
Also, does anyone know a good free platform for fantasy hockey? Now that the season is done I want to implement my idea:

• Fantasy Draft
  • Vote on top team, you get points for that
  • Then play it like fantasy hockey including trades etc, you get points for your final standings
  • Vote on top team at end of season, 3rd and final way to get points
  • Results dictate your draft order for 2021/22 season
I just don't know the optimal platform
Honestly I have always liked the Yahoo platform.

Reactions: hockeynorth

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
Is there more interest in:

A) 2020-2021 Fantasy Draft (can either use current cap hits or 2020 hits for those who have them + 2019 hits for those who don't, give input on that)

B) Prospect Draft (build best all prospect teams)

C) Dispersal Draft GM Game (someone fill me in on how to run this)

D) 2020-2021 GM Game

These are also in my order of preference.

I'm throwing up a thread for one of these today.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
I like prospect draft, also I think it would be ideal for a low amount of interest which I expect.

Reactions: hockeynorth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->