GM Game #8: Seattle Expansion Edition by OB5 and SJSharks39

Expansion draft before or after UFA

• Total voters

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:stars listening to any deal to bring in a 2C ahead of expansion deadline tomorrow.

We have an open slot to use on a forward, so if you are going to lose someone good for nothing, PM me and we can work something out.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Any GMs feel like doing protection lists for the unclaimed teams?

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
What is being done about the Flyers protection list? The Flyers would never leave Provorov and Sanheim exposed to protect Hagg and Gudas

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
What is being done about the Flyers protection list? The Flyers would never leave Provorov and Sanheim exposed to protect Hagg and Gudas
I will be looking at all lists soon and making sure they work. If they do not they will be changed.

Reactions: hi

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
:bolts

Looking to clear some cap (Killorn, Callahan, Miller, etc.). Would prefer to acquire picks and expansion-exempt players/young prospects.

Open to anything, though, really. A good enough offer for anyone will catch my interest.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Expansion list is up!

Please update your rosters accordingly.

Seattle is open to any and all trades.

I will get that list updated with full roster and cap info on Monday but I am not at the office and it's harder for me to work on that stuff remotely.

If you see any issues please let us know but we think we have the eligibility correct.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Expansion list is up!

Please update your rosters accordingly.

Seattle is open to any and all trades.

I will get that list updated with full roster and cap info on Monday but I am not at the office and it's harder for me to work on that stuff remotely.

If you see any issues please let us know but we think we have the eligibility correct.

Hanifin was protected. Did you mean Hamonic?

Reactions: OB5

OB5

May 2, 2015
Note: Jake Allen was waived and bought out by St Louis when the off-season began so he was unable to be selected.

We made 2 changes:

David Perron was selected from St. Louis and Carter Hutton was selected from Buffalo.

Reactions: hi

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:blues trade block:

Jordan Kyrou
Dominik Bokk
Klim Kostin
Brayden Schenn
Robby Fabbri
Ivan Barbashev
Alexei Toropchenko
Tyler Bozak
Oskar Sundqvist
Nikita Soshnikov

Jay Bouwmeester
Robert Bortuzzo
Jake Walman
Jordan Schmaltz

Jordan Binnington
Ville Husso

The Blues are competing

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:avs

Looking for another winger but might wait until FA also looking for a 4C, LD, and a back up goalie.

:devils

Looking for forwards

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
With that last trade Colorado is about done with forwards. Just looking for a 4C but will probably pursue that in FA. Our top 9 is absolutely insane with

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Krieder-Crosby-Palat
Kerfoot-Compher-Kamenev

We will be looking to add a LD though that could also wait until FA

New Jersey on the other hand is still looking hard for forwards.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad