• Poll closed .

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
:canes
Declan Chisholm
2020 2nd

:jets
Brady Skjei

Happy to move a guy we probably would’ve lost in expansion for a good prospect and pick!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:coyotes
Julius Honka
Andrew Cogliano
Jason Robertson
2020 DAL 1st
2021 DAL 3rd

:stars
Nick Schmaltz
Lawson Crouse

@Blinny

Rough to give up Schmaltz and Crouse but this opens up a spot for Hayton and gives me a good young D, a good young F and a first.

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
:coyotes
Julius Honka
Andrew Cogliano
Jason Robertson
2020 DAL 1st
2021 DAL 3rd

:stars
Nick Schmaltz
Lawson Crouse

@Blinny

Rough to give up Schmaltz and Crouse but this opens up a spot for Hayton and gives me a good young D, a good young F and a first.
CONFIRMED
Honka requested a trade earlier this season, Cogs is a cap casualty. We lose some good assets but we gain a very good 2c behind Seguin and a big body in Crouse!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:coyotes RFAs
Vinnie Hinostroza-1 year at 2M
Christian Fischer-2 years at 1M
Ilya Luybushkin-1 year at 1M
Julius Honka-2 years at 1.5M

OB5

May 2, 2015
:flyers

Aaron Ekblad

:panthers

Cam York, Philippe Myers, Bobby Brink, 2020 1st round pick

Extremely heavy price to pay, but we believe a young top pairing of Provorov - Ekblad going forward is worth it.
Confirm.

the rebuild begins. Happy to get a nice haul with viable futures for a great piece.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:coyotes still looking to move OEL, Demers, Goligoski, Hjalmarsson. We are also looking for some young reclamation projects so if you have someone in need of a fresh start, especially wingers, come on over!

:bolts looking to move on from 2 of Gourde, Killorn, Palat, and Johnson for picks/prospects. I could move McDonagh as well for a cheaper D.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:nashville Looking to retool their lineup to contend. Looking for forward upgrades (especially top 6 wing), bottom pairing upgrades. Hockey trades are an option but also willing to part with futures

Not Available: Forsberg, Fabbro, Josi, Ellis. Willing to discuss all others

Willing to compensate to move Turris.

The lines are open ready to do business!

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
But the expansion draft

And why give up two decent prospects
Because I still have players to replace them. Raddysh is pretty meh. Now I only have to move one of them whether it’s in the expansion draft or by trade (probably draft) and can resign all of them and my top 4 D is still Hedman-Martinez, Serg-Cernak

Reactions: OB5

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Would have liked him in the last game but...

:kingsreceives:
Peyton Krebs
Nic Hague
VGK 2020 1st
NJD 2020 3rd
Ryan Reeves
:vegasreceives
Anze Kopitar-50% retention

Getting Kopitar at $5,000,000 is worth this payment.

Watch out for the Golden Knights....

Confirm. We got a lot of important pieces to help in our rebuild, and we're very excited for this draft class. We are going to have a younger lineup for the next while, and Reeves will make sure nobody takes liberties.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Seattle is looking to move their first round pick (5th overall) for a top line C.

Also draft lottery will be tomorrow.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:habs

Kyle Turris, Philip Tomasino

:nashville

2020 7th

6M for 4 more seasons is a tough pill to swallow for the Habs, but Tomasino is a guy that I am extremely high on. We will put Turris in a position to succeed as a top six centre on this rebuilding squad

Reactions: OB5

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:habs

Kyle Turris, Philip Tomasino

:nashville

2020 7th

6M for 4 more seasons is a tough pill to swallow for the Habs, but Tomasino is a guy that I am extremely high on. We will put Turris in a position to succeed as a top six centre on this rebuilding squad

Confirmed

We were able to move a bad contract to make room to add an impact forward to help us compete

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->