GM Game 7 Discussion Thread

Expansion Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Might get another one of these games started soon. Would need some help though because last game I lost interest running it and don’t want that to happen again. Just want to judge the interest first before opening sign ups.

Reactions: OB5

OB5

May 2, 2015
Might get another one of these games started soon. Would need some help though because last game I lost interest running it and don’t want that to happen again. Just want to judge the interest first before opening sign ups.
Always down!

Reactions: Carl182

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Count me in.

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
@SJSharks39 any twist to this game or a straight GM game? I can help in a small role if you need I just don't know if I can commit to co-commisonering another right now

hockeynorth

Aug 31, 2017
I won’t be able to get a thread up until tomorrow but if people want to start sending me a list of 3 teams they’d be interested in they can. No Seattle this game just normal game updated to whenever the game officially starts.
Would you need me to help in any way, and do you want the discord

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Looking for two more GMs for the annual HFOil mock draft run by @Soli.

Jackets and Capitals still available.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad