GM Game #7 by Ktown, RR, and IR4

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
After hopes of a player waiving fell through, the :nashville will probably stay put for the remainder of the deadline. We're not going to go far in the playoffs no matter what we do.

JP Dumont and Francis Bouillon can be had for little.

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
After hopes of a player waiving fell through, the :nashville will probably stay put for the remainder of the deadline. We're not going to go far in the playoffs no matter what we do.

JP Dumont and Francis Bouillon can be had for little.

I think spacek will put you over the edge :naughty:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
I don't have the same GMing charm with the Preds. Who was the idiot who signed Erat, Legwand, Dumont, etc to these contracts?

I guess. And they all have NMCs too right? At least I only have to deal with Spacek and maybe Gomez (depends on your perspective) as dead space :laugh:

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I guess. And they all have NMCs too right? At least I only have to deal with Spacek and maybe Gomez (depends on your perspective) as dead space :laugh:

Yep. I thought I was so good that I could pull it off and make this team really high powered, but I got ruined by the lack of #1 Cs available and the even smaller number who'd waive their NTCs. I'll probably figure something out but I'm kinda bummed now. Those contracts blow ass.

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
^
Lake Shore flood warning now in effect for city of Chicago ,,,, 20+ foot waves maybe higher are expected to come in tonight with wind howling off the lake

damn, sounds like fun lol

Buffalo is supposed to get a mix of a lot of stuff. North of the city is supposed to be like 16 inches of snow with the winds, the City and a bit south are supposed to get about a foot of snow with freezing rain, wind and some sleet, while south of Buffalo is like 9 inches of snow and much more ice

Good luck. stay safe

johnnydollaz89*

The :leafs and :rangers have completed a monster deal, awaiting commish approval

News to come out of NY soon about this Blockbuster deal!!

Also the :rangers have signed their RFA's

Ryan Callahan-4 years 3.5M a year (NTC)
Brandon Dubinsky-4 years 3.25M a year ($3.5 per, NTC)
Matt Gilroy-3 years 1.75M a year (2 years)
Artem Anisimov-4 years 2M a year (4 years $3.5M per)
Pavel Valentenko-2 years 1M a year
Nigel Williams03 years 900k a year (2 years)
Chad Johnson-3 years 750K a year (2 years)
Dale Weise-3 years 800K a year (2 years)
Matt McCue-2 years 600k a yea
Tim Kennedy-3 years 800k a year (2 years)
Brian Boyle-4 years 2M a year (2 years, $2.25 per)
Mike Sauer-3 years 1M a year (2 years)
Dane Byers-2 years 750K a year
Justin Soryal-2 years 550K a year
Brodie dupont-2 years 600k a year

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
And it's 63 and sunny in Phoenix. Though we do have 20-mile an hour winds blowing so the windchill factor drops it down to 62. :D

You *******. It's 20 here and I'm hoping I don't lose power tomorrow because of the ice storm we're getting.

johnnydollaz89*

:rangers looking to trade Chris Drury attatched with our 1st round pick in 2011 to a playoff contender and somebody with the salary, remember your getting my 1st round pick with him :)

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:nashville

Now that I'm less bummed.

Available
David Legwand (NTC)
JP Dumont (NMC)
Martin Erat (maybe - NMC)
Sergei Kostitsyn
Marek Svatos
Francis Bouillon
Austin Watson
Roman Josi
NSH 1st rounder
NJ 2nd rounder
NSH 2nd rounder

We need a #1 C, top line LW, and top 4 defenseman. Would prefer players signed for next season.

johnnydollaz89*

:nashville

Now that I'm less bummed.

Available
David Legwand (NTC)
JP Dumont (NMC)
Martin Erat (maybe - NMC)
Sergei Kostitsyn
Marek Svatos
Francis Bouillon
Austin Watson
Roman Josi
NSH 1st rounder
NJ 2nd rounder
NSH 2nd rounder

We need a #1 C, top line LW, and top 4 defenseman. Would prefer players signed for next season.

the definition is the perfect one of Chris Drury :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad