GM Game #7 by Ktown, RR, and IR4

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
The New Jersey Devils are listening to offers for Zach Parise. The Devils don't have to trade Zach but have received a few good offers.

The Devils are also shopping their 1st round pick to see what GMs are willing to offer. No good offers, yet.

Jason Arnott could be traded to a contender for a good prospect. I will not listen to deals involving a couple c-grade prospects and salary dump. Arnott will hit FA if that's the best offer I receive.

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
:caps are close on two trades...

Team Needs:
#2/3 Center
Top 4 dman
#1 goalie

Available:
Alex Semin
Eric Fehr
most Picks and prospects
Jeff Schultz
One of Michal Neuvirth or Semyon Varlamov

To free cap space i may need to trade semin... i would be looking for a cheaper top 6 forward and a pick or prospect

CaptPantalones

Oct 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
Buffalo update

1 solid offer for Thomas Vanek. He could be moved. An elite prospect would come to Buffalo in the deal.

Had one offer for both Tim Connolly and Andrej Sekera. Looking for young NHL ready player and a prospect/pick in return.

All of my UFAs are available to move, although at least 1 I may not move in hopes of retaining. the others can be had pretty cheap.

Also, not sure if teams can/will hire new head coaches, but ill be likely naming a new head coach in lieu of todays real life reports about Lindy Ruff

Tavares2TheRescue

#JreeFroadwayBay
Feb 6, 2010
Champaign, IL/LI, NY
:canes
Sergei Samsonov - Eric Staal - Erik Cole
Chad LaRose - Tuomo Ruutu - Jeff Skinner
Jiri Tlusty - Brandon Sutter - Jussi Jokinen
Pat Dwyer - Ryan Carter - Troy Bodie

Tim Gleason - Joe Corvo
Jay Harrison - Ian White
Jamie McBain - Joni Pitkanen

Cam Ward
Justin Peters

Bold=On the block
Italics=Untouchable

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:habs

So as it turns out....I need defense! I knew Markov was out for the year, but Gorges TOO?? So i'm looking for 2 Top 4 D or 'Top 4 fill-in capable' D, preferably with expiring contracts but thats not a dealbreaker. Would also like a good winger or 2, but D is my top need.

On the block:

Spacek: Any offer should work. Spacek for a smaller dump, Spacek+pick for anything, even Spacek for bigger dump+pick
Markov- Probably gonna resign him, but if i get a good offer for his Rights i'll consider it.
AKost- See above. Would need a Top6er coming back, NHLer with Top 6 potentialm or young Top4 D as part of a deal.
Gomez- Will sell him at a discount b/c of his contract, but not a 'dump' situation. He is a capable, if overpriced Top 6 option.
UFAs- Will listen to offers on any UFAs...if you are looking for a playoff rental let's talk.

Subban- Expect to overpay. i'm not opposed to trading P.K, as i hate his attitude. But again, he won't come cheap..I have no problem keeping him if need be.

Only 'untouchables' are Pleks, Price, Louis LeBlanc (only b/c Habs fans will burn down my house) and maybe Tinordi.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:thrashers

Trading Block
Rich Peverley
Freddy Modin
Nik Antropov
Johnny Oduya
Brent Sopel
Ron Hainsey
Chris Mason

I'm not looking to rebuild, but I'm also not going to trade my prospects for rentals...Looking to get rid of some pending UFA's and bigger contracts. Would prefer young NHL roster players.

PM me with offers!

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
:nucks

Any player can be had for the right price. Will listen to all reasonable offers, but please don't waste my time.

Notable players that could be had:
Kevin Bieksa: Will certainly be moved in the next 24 hours. Kevin has attracted a lot of interest around the league and it's quickly looking like it might escalate into a full-out bidding war. Looking for a cheap NHL-ready defenseman and a prospect for cap relief.
Cory Schneider: Could be moved individually or in a package for a veteran winger who can score. Heard a few offers for him but none that have blown my socks away yet. Inclined to keep him for now.
1st rounder: See Schneider. Still.
Any prospect not named Hodgson or Schroeder: See 1st rounder. Rodin and Connauton have been thrown around and are absolutely in play.

Looking for defensive depth and wing depth. Please keep in mind that I don't have too much cap space to play with. Will be editing in salary cap info later tonight.

Updated.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:avs

On the Block:
Liles
Quincey
Porter
Foote
Hejduk
Anderson

Needs:
Top 6 LW and Top 4 D.

Both young and the D should be more stay at home than offensively minded

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:cbj

On the Block:
Steve Mason
Derick Brassard (only for an upgrade)
R.J. Umberger (has to be a good offer for me to trade him)
Chris Clark
Ethan Moreau
Mike Commodore
Grant Clitsome
Marc Methot
Anton Stralman
Draft picks
Prospects

Looking for:

Better #1 center
Top-4 defensemen
Veteran starting goalie

signor56

Aug 23, 2007
Trade

To :sens
Jeff Schultz
Michal Neuvirth
Stanislav Galiev

To :caps
Mike Fisher
Chris Philips

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
CAPITAL GAINS.

4219224585_f3afb62abd.jpg

The Washington Capitals have acquired Center Mike Fisher and veteran defensman Chris Phillips from the Ottawa Senators. Heading back to Ottawa are defenseman Jeff Schultz, rookie goaltender Michal Neuvirth and prospect Stanislav Galiev. GM Barbadian91 had this to say: "We are thrilled with this trade. Acquiring two great players and leaders like Chris (Phillips) and Mike (Fisher) will be very important for our cup run. In Mike we feel we have acquired an ideal #2 center to play on the 2nd line with Alex Semin and Mike Knuble. He has been to the cup final before and knows what it takes to get there. Chris Phillips is a great top 4 shutdown defenseman with alot expierience and leadership. While it was hard to loose great young players like Michal, Jeff and Stanislav. We feel this was whats best for our franchise and wish them the best in Ottawa.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
NEW YORK :isles ISLANDERS

Are willing to move our #1 pick for the right player or in the right package. We have a fine group of young NHLers so we're looking to add some veteran firepower to our offense.

Our untouchables are:
John Tavares
Kyle Okposo
Matt Moulson
Mark Streit

You better knock my socks off if you want:
Frans Nielsen
Travis Hamonic
Kevin Poulin

In other news we've re-signed the following RFAs:

One-Way Deals:
Kyle Okposo, $3M per, 3 years