GM Game #6 by Ktown, RR, and IR4

Barbadian91

Evgeny Kuznetsov
Aug 4, 2009
Ontario
BREAKING NEWS: Frolik Dealt To The Pens
article_22357_2.jpg

The Florida Panthers have dealt young forward Michael Frolik to the Pittsburgh Penguins. In return the Panthers recieve defenseman prospect Simon Despres and the Penguins 2nd round selection in the 2011 draft. GM Barbadian91 had this to say regarding the trade: "It was a very difficult descision made trading Michal Frolik. But we really like what we have recieved in return. We feel that (Simon) Despres will be a big time NHL player in the future and further bolsters our defensive depth. We would like to wish Michael the best of luck in Pittsburgh." The 19 year old Despres recently played at the world juniors in Buffalo winning a silver medal with Canada and is currently playing for the QMJHL's Saint John Sea Dogs where he has 9 goals and 27 points in 25 games this season.

vHAB

Apr 21, 2007
Montreal
:habs

Looking to add some offense (preferably a top-six winger) and potentially a top-4 D. Anything that won't cost a significant piece of the current core is a good start - most picks, prospects and non-core players will be available for this. Core players would only be potentially available in an upgrade.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:sabres TRADE BLOCK

ON THE TRADE BLOCK (looking for young roster players, prospects and picks in that priority) :
-Ryan Miller (LNTC, 8 teams he would accept a trade to)
*Already three teams have expressed interest and we have two solid offers (nothing imminent). We want quality assets but we also want an enticing main piece in the offer (young player with huge upsides or something similar in terms of value).
-Thomas Vanek
-Jason Pominville (LNTC, 8 teams he would not accept a trade to)

ALSO ON THE TRADE BLOCK (looking for pick(s) and/or prospect(s) :
-Tim Connolly
-Jochen Hecht
-Paul Gaustad
-Drew Stafford
-Mike Grier
-Rob Niedermayer
-Cody McCormick
-Craig Rivet
-Jordan Leopold
-Shaone Morrisonn
-Steve Montador
-Andrej Sekera

PM!

^SEE ABOVE^

Ryan Miller and Thomas Vanek have generated a lot of interest so far. We had a couple interesting offers but nothing appears to be imminent.

However, if you are interested, you might prefer to send your offer as soon as possible.

PM!

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
BREAKING NEWS: Frolik Dealt To The Pens
article_22357_2.jpg

The Florida Panthers have dealt young forward Michael Frolik to the Pittsburgh Penguins. In return the Panthers recieve defenseman prospect Simon Despres and the Penguins 2nd round selection in the 2011 draft. GM Barbadian91 had this to say regarding the trade: "It was a very difficult descision made trading Michal Frolik. But we really like what we have recieved in return. We feel that (Simon) Despres will be a big time NHL player in the future and further bolsters our defensive depth. We would like to wish Michael the best of luck in Pittsburgh." The 19 year old Despres recently played at the world juniors in Buffalo winning a silver medal with Canada and is currently playing for the QMJHL's Saint John Sea Dogs where he has 9 goals and 27 points in 25 games this season.
We confirm this deal and have another to announce:

Bergfors

for

Dupuis+2012 1st rounder+Carl Sneep

Our current lineup:

Kunitz-Crosby-Bergfors
Frolik-Staal-Malkin
Cooke-Letestu-Kennedy
Talbot-Adams-Asham

Martin-Michalek
Orpik-Letang
Goligoski-Engelland
Lovejoy

Fleury
Johnson

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

We're looking for a #1 center, top-6 winger, and top-4 defenseman.

Other than Doan, Hanzal, Yandle, OEL, and Bryzgalov, everyone is available.

888 98 twins

Got you back not your wallet
Feb 12, 2008
Burgh
Man....why didnt i get offered THAT last game? I would have personally driven Bergfors to the airport :naughty:
I mean, it's basically a late 1st in 2012 for a proven 20+, skilled goal scorer with potential. Dupuis and Sneep don't hold much value. I'll spend a late 1st to fill my big need 10 times out of 10.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
:leafs

Guys on the Block
Kaberle - Best package offered or for a top 6 forward
MacArthur - Best prospect of pick offered
Gustavsson - Elite prospect or top 6 forward
Gunnarsson - Will only be dealt in a package for a forward unless something blows me away
Sjstrom - 5th round pick or similar level prospect
Giguere - Be a good goalie for someone going into the playoffs. Will deal him for a 3rd or similar prospect

TBLbrian

Mar 5, 2008
NC
The :stars are interested in upgrading for a playoff run. We may have a move on the table, but we'll see.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:wild

The Minnesota Wild are trying to move Andrew Brunette, Chuck Kobasew, Antti Miettinen, John Madden, Cam Barker and Greg Zanon. We are simply looking too add to our future.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
IMPORTANT : THERE WILL BE NO NEGOTIATION BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO SEND ME OFFERS UNTIL WE KNOW THE STANDINGS RESULTS.

FOR KEY PLAYERS ONLY, YOU CAN PM ME TO ASK IF THEY WOULD BE INTERESTED TO COME BACK. HOWEVER, THERE WILL BE NO DISCUSSION ABOUT THE CONTRACT DETAILS.

^THIS^

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
If I havent responded to your PMs just send me another one as I may have missed your PM

Oilers rebuilding, vets can go, even Whitney(still eligible I think)

NowitzkisBrownNugget

Nov 11, 2007
:nashville

We're looking to add a game-changing forward, preferably a center, for the playoff run and seasons beyond. We're not looking to move Weber or Suter, but if the right player came along, we would consider it. Also, we are looking for a top-4 defenseman, and a bottom-pairing d-man.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:isles

Not too much going on on Long Island.

Our 1st round pick (likely top 3) is available for a player in his prime or entering it.

Radek Martinek and Blake Comeau are decent options for a playoff team. PA Parenteau and Rob Schremp are also available for someone wanting a younger top 9 forward.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:caps

Trading Block
Alex Semin
Mathieu Perreault
David Steckel
Tom Poti
Semyon Varlamov or Michal Neuvirth
Most my prospects, including Evgeny Kuznetsov
1st round draft pick

Untouchables
Brooks Laich
Nicklas Backstrom
Alex Ovechkin
John Carlson

Everybody else
All other players are available but some will come easier then others.

Needs
2nd line center
Depth defenceman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad