GM Game 5 Signups (FULL)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
  • The first thing that will occur is the 2020 NHL Entry Draft. The order will be decided based on current 2019-2020 standings via points percentage. There will be no draft lottery. But teams who have conditional picks that include a choice between current or future drafts will get to choose for themselves. Example: Vancouver does not have to give up 2020 1st to New Jersy, they can give up 2021 instead.
  • After this, free agency will occur. All teams will have a chance to sign UFA's before the draft starts. All RFAs are automatically qualified. Offersheets will be allowed. Teams may sign RFA's before Free Agency.
  • After a brief UFA period, trading will open and the 2020-2021 season will commence. Trading will continue for roughly 5-7 days. A precise timeline will be decided upon in game.
  • All players you sign in UFA are UNTRADABLE for the remaining duration of the game, including those signed before Free Agency.
  • The salary cap will be 85M. The cap floor with be 65M.
  • There will not be any NTCs in this game. Feel free to go wild. But if someone feels a trade should be blocked, the game commissioners will determine if the GM's need to redo their trade.
  • DO NOT SEND IN ANY TRADES. PLEASE.
  • All trades are subject to commissioner approval and can be vetoed if the value is believed to be too far off by a unanimous vote.
  • Trading will open the day of the entry draft
  • Voting will occur immediately after the trade deadline. You will rank the teams in each division and send us your rankings. From there, we will determine the final standings and playoff match-ups which will be voted on afterward.
  • Voting will also occur for rebuilders. The worst team will get a bye, and every other team will go through a first-round bracket.
  • There will NOT be a 2021 NHL Entry Draft. This does not mean that 2021 picks are not valuable, as the amount of 2021 picks a team has SHOULD BE CONSIDERED when voting for the best rebuilder.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to PM the commissioners.
  • Do not post in this thread
  • PLEASE READ THE RULES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
PM me your top 3 team choices

Anaheim - @hockeynorth
Arizona - @m0pe
Boston - @EvilDead
Buffalo - @AveryStar4Eva
Calgary - @SJSharks39
Carolina - @BeLeafing
Chicago - @OB5
Colorado - @BumDum
Columbus - @Blinny
Dallas - @Magic Mittens
Detroit - @belair
Edmonton - @ujju2
Florida - @Peter Griffin
Los Angeles - @TribalPhoenix
Minnesota - @Blinny
Montreal - @OB5
Nashville - @SJSharks39
New Jersey - @Panda Bear
NY Islanders - @Panda Bear
NY Rangers - @BumDum
Ottawa - @AveryStar4Eva
Philadelphia - @m0pe
Pittsburgh - @Magic Mittens
San Jose - @SJSharks39
St. Louis - @stempniaksen
Tampa Bay - @Peter Griffin
Toronto - @hockeynorth
Vancouver - @LatvianTwist
Washington - @Llamamoto49
Winnipeg - @BeLeafing
Vegas - @Llamamoto49

Last edited:

Blinny

This is the Sway
Jan 6, 2010
Dorchester
22D50FED-C3F9-47F2-ACDC-B40118391552.gif

Bump

Reactions: AveryStar4Eva

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I’m not going to be able to run it anymore. I’m going back to both my jobs next week and will be working or sleeping more often than not.

Reactions: OB5

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I'd try one of these. Probably doesn't fit my skill set too well but it's originally what I started stalking on this forum :laugh:

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad