GM Game #4 by The Instigator, PG, and JW (MIN available)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I can help run one (by that I mean help with like making sure trades are fine and be an agent but I can't do the draft or anything like that)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
18 teams remaining, I can’t do it right now but it might be a good idea to PM posters who played in last games.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Were you able to do it? Still 14 GMs to find?
Wasn’t able to do it yesterday. Ended up in class until like 7-8 but I can probably do it pretty soon.

EDIT: Just sent out 19 invites. If I don't hear back from any of them by tomorrow, I'll make a post on the mock draft board (or at least invite some of them)

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Wasn’t able to do it yesterday. Ended up in class until like 7-8 but I can probably do it pretty soon.

EDIT: Just sent out 19 invites. If I don't hear back from any of them by tomorrow, I'll make a post on the mock draft board (or at least invite some of them)

Thanks!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Nothing like trade talks to get things going...

With that in mind :

:habs

Our main trade asset for GM Game 1 is Jeff Petry. He still has two more years at a very reasonable cap hit. We are looking for (quality) futures and keep in mind that he has a LNTC so potential playoffs teams only.

Due to a logjam in our offense group, Nikita Sherbak is in play for the best pick or prospect possible.

Andrew Shaw and Karl Alzner are also in play for futures and we are willing to retain on their salary if the return is worth it.

For teams looking for veteran depth, Tomas Plekanec, Jordie Benn and David Schlemko are available.

Listening to offers :
Tomas Tatar
Paul Byron
Nicolas Deslauriers
Charlie Lindgren

Last edited:

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:jets

Looking to clear some cap space
Willing to move Trouba if the offer is right

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So we have 10 teams left. On Thursday, I'll start taking requests for second teams. We do have Joel Ward taking the last team so really we only need 9 more teams filled.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:nashville

Unavailable: Forsberg, Arvidsson, Josi, Subban, goalies

Looking for: Upgrades at center, upgrades on 2nd line wings

Actively shopping: Turris, Bonino, picks

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:canes

We're on the fence of buying and selling; a good deal in either direction will have us set our course.

We're not trading youth for vets, but have plenty of cap space.

We also aren't trading Aho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad