GM Game #4 by RR & IR4

Status
Not open for further replies.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:sharks still need to sign a cheap 7th defenceman but look to be done adding this off season, barring any interest in Michal Handzus, Martin Havlat or Dan Boyle. Roster is as follows...

FORWARDS
Patrick Marleau ($6.900m) / Joe Thornton ($7.000m) / Joe Pavelski ($4.000m)
David Booth ($4.250m) / Logan Couture ($2.875m) / Martin Havlat ($5.000m)
Jamie McGinn ($1.100m) / Frans Nielsen ($2.500m) / Lee Stempniak ($2.000m)
Greg Campbell ($1.200m) / Tim Brent ($0.750m) / Shawn Thornton ($1.200m)
/ Michal Handzus ($2.500m)

DEFENSEMEN
Marc-Edouard Vlasic ($3.100m) / Dan Boyle ($6.666m)
Johnny Oduya ($2.200m) / Brent Burns ($5.760m)
Carlo Colaiacovo ($1.500m) / Justin Braun ($1.200m)

GOALTENDERS
Antti Niemi ($3.800m) / Thomas Greiss ($0.587m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $67,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $66,089,167; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $910,833

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
COLUMBUS :cbj BLUE JACKETS

Ryan Johansen -- Shawn Horcoff -- Rick Nash
Michael Frolik -- Antoine Vermette -- Brad Boyes
Derrick Brassard -- Mark Letetsu -- Carter Ashton
Colton Giles -- Blair Betts -- Jared Boll
Mike Duco

James Wisniewski -- Nikita Nikitin
Bryce Salvador -- Ryan Murray
Marc Methot -- Jared Spurgeon
Grant Clitsome

Cory Schneider
Steve Mason

SALARY CAP LIMIT $67,000,000
TOTAL SALARY CAP $55,065,000
CAP SPACE $11,935,000

2012 CLB DRAFT
Rd|Pick|Pos|Player
1|4|D|Ryan Murray
1|15|F|Radek Frksa
1|19|D|Matt Finn
1|27|D|Gianluca Curcuruto
2|1|D|Jordan Schmaltz
2|18|F|Coda Gordon
3|1|F|Anton Slepyshev

CLB TOP 20 PROSPECTS
Pos|Player
D|Ryan Murray
F|Ryan Johansen
F|Charlie Coyle
D|John Moore
F|Matt Calvert
F|Carter Ashton
D|Cody Goloubef
F|Boone Jenner
F|Radek Frska
F|Anton Slepyshev
D|Jordan Schmaltz
D|Matt Finn
D|Gianluca Curcuruto
D|Cam Atkinson
D|Will Weber
F|Mats Zuccarello
G|Mathieu Corbell-Theriault
F|Mats Rittola
F|Alexander Grenier
F|Mike Duco

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:ducks

Kyle Palmieri-Ryan Getzlaf-Corey Perry
Bobby Ryan-Saku Koivu-Emersen Etem
Devante Smith-Pelly-Nick Bonino-Nik Hagman
Matt Beleskey-Andrew Cogliano-George Parros

Francois Beauchemin-Cam Fowler
Luca Sbisa-Lubomir Visnovsky
Roman Polak-Matt Gilroy

Jonas Hiller
Ben Bishop

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I hate to be brute, but I'm not going to have a bunch of people that I don't know in my games. We've been running with the same core of guys since 2008. I'm forced to generalize posters and not let more than 2 or 3 new ones in per game because every single game, one of those 2 or 3 comes in and trades away their whole team. I won't have that in my games. Don't like it, too bad. It's not personal, there are several people who ask to join and don't get in.

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
I hate to be brute, but I'm not going to have a bunch of people that I don't know in my games. We've been running with the same core of guys since 2008. I'm forced to generalize posters and not let more than 2 or 3 new ones in per game because every single game, one of those 2 or 3 comes in and trades away their whole team. I won't have that in my games. Don't like it, too bad. It's not personal, there are several people who ask to join and don't get in.

#Boom

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO

Well then why hold sign ups? Why not just message everyone who keeps playing over and over again? It doesn't make sense, especially for people like me who have been trying to get in since Game 3.

Why not be smart about it, and have people message you what their intentions for the teams would be, so that it actually matters who you pick, instead of just carelessly picking the same people and holding a sign up thread without advertising you're just going to generalize all the people who haven't been in it, REGARDLESS of whether they've tried to, or have experience elsewhere.

Im not "new" i just haven't gotten the chance to play on HFBoards. Everybody is new to something at some point.

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
Well then why hold sign ups? Why not just message everyone who keeps playing over and over again? It doesn't make sense, especially for people like me who have been trying to get in since Game 3.

Why not be smart about it, and have people message you what their intentions for the teams would be, so that it actually matters who you pick, instead of just carelessly picking the same people and holding a sign up thread without advertising you're just going to generalize all the people who haven't been in it, REGARDLESS of whether they've tried to, or have experience elsewhere.

Im not "new" i just haven't gotten the chance to play on HFBoards. Everybody is new to something at some point.

yeah i had to wait a couple games to finally get in, but if you check out the other gm games like the hockeyrulez one going on those trades are all absolutely horrible. you have complete rip offs, and star players being traded like 4 times. it's understandable why he only lets in a few new people at a time.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
yeah i had to wait a couple games to finally get in, but if you check out the other gm games like the hockeyrulez one going on those trades are all absolutely horrible. you have complete rip offs, and star players being traded like 4 times. it's understandable why he only lets in a few new people at a time.

That is a case of letting anyone in, not a case of letting new people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->