GM Game #4 by DOTG, RR, & IR

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Alex Burrows (NTC) - 3 offers already. Burr showing last season was a Tortella based nightmare, not a major regression. Still a capable Top 6 goal scorer and one of the top PKers. Fits perfectly with a skilled C/W combo as the grit and finisher. Don't come with less than a 1st+ (or comparable prospect)

Kevin Bieksa - Garnering a fair bit of interest, all lowballs thus far. Keep in mind Kevs been playing with Luca Sbisa.... THE Luca Sbisa. He's still a Top 4 blueliner and a huge locker room presence. Won't go unless overpayment is made.

Higgins - Top 6 veteran LW - Can still go, found a home and some consistency in Vancouver.

Matthias/Richardson/Hansen - All three have been lights out 3rd/4th liners this season. The anti-goons - Defensive play, goal scoring, grit, they bring a mix of everything.

Lacker/Markstrom/Miller - One of them will go, just one. Don't know who yet.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:nucks

Alex Burrows (NTC) - 3 offers already. Burr showing last season was a Tortella based nightmare, not a major regression. Still a capable Top 6 goal scorer and one of the top PKers. Fits perfectly with a skilled C/W combo as the grit and finisher. Don't come with less than a 1st+ (or comparable prospect)

Kevin Bieksa - Garnering a fair bit of interest, all lowballs thus far. Keep in mind Kevs been playing with Luca Sbisa.... THE Luca Sbisa. He's still a Top 4 blueliner and a huge locker room presence. Won't go unless overpayment is made.

Higgins - Top 6 veteran LW - Can still go, found a home and some consistency in Vancouver.

Matthias/Richardson/Hansen - All three have been lights out 3rd/4th liners this season. The anti-goons - Defensive play, goal scoring, grit, they bring a mix of everything.

Lacker/Markstrom/Miller - One of them will go, just one. Don't know who yet.
I think that's Mexican food. :sarcasm:

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:bruins

Not looking to move the core. If you really want a player of the core it better be an amazing offer or I will hold my tongue and not reply.

At this time, looking for upgrades. All prospects (Pastrnak, Subban, Koko, Morrow, etc.) and picks on the table to accomplish this.

Last edited:

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes

We're re-building. This isn't a fire sale. We want to get younger. Don't ask for OEL. He's untouchable. Young NHL forwards, picks and prospects are what we're looking for. We can retain salary and take cap dumps as long the dumps are on expiring contracts. And if you're willing to take on Chipchura, Crombeen, Moss, or Summers they'll be incredibly cheap. Korpikoski can also be had.

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Is anyone contending???? Seem like all the active GMs are rebuilding.

How dare you guys all think you can out-tank me....I'm a lifelong Leafs fan, I KNOW bad hockey teams ;)

But for teams that are looking to add talent...Eric staal, tlusty, sekera, Semin, gleason, Ward....mayke even Skinner (must be a good offer tho)

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
:isles
Islanders Update:
The Islanders are looking to compete. We are looking for a top-six left winger, a veteran bottom pairing defenseman, and a dependable back-up goaltender.

The following players are available in deals towards players who fill the above roles:
Frans Nielsen
Josh Bailey
Sebastian Collberg
Adam Pelech

These players are available as both assets towards my targets as well as in general:
Michael Grabner
Matt Carkner
Matt Donovan
Brian Strait

*There is an outside chance Pulock OR Reinhart could be moved in a deal that brings a legit top line left winger

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:rangers

Plan on making a push this year. Looking to pick up a top 9 forward that is defensively responsible (If it's a center, also good on face offs), as well as possibly a #5 defenseman.

Not going to make a move that doesn't make us a better team. I'm not going to say anybody besides Hank and McDonagh is untouchable, but there's quite a few guys you will find real hard to convince me on.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames

Curtis Glencross- looking to move him for a pick and a prospect/younger player.
Dennis Wideman- same situation as Glencross
Jonas Hiller/Karri Ramo- available for anyone looking for a solid 1a/1b goaltender.
Mikael Backlund/Markus Granlund/Sven Baertschi- could be moved for similarly valued player on defense.
David Jones/Ladislad Smid- available for draft pick.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Out of curiosity, how should I handle all of the Jackets injuries? I believe the practice is that if they're not out for a lengthy period of time they can participate in the game (e.g. Anisimov can be in the game, Horton cannot, etc), but if I bring 4-5 players back into my roster, then my team will be significantly over the 23 man roster limit to start the game. And what about someone such as Leopold. Out for two+ months so a likely return would be late March, is that type allowed to play or do we rule them out?

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:nashville

We are obviously looking to build upon our NHL best team.

Interests: 1st/2nd Line Center, Top 6 RW, Top 4 LHD

No: Forsberg, Neal, Rinne, Josi, Weber

Available: essentially everyone else, all picks, all prospects

Of Note
2015 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2016 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Craig Smith
Colin Wilson
Calle Jarnkrok
Ryan Ellis
Seth Jones
Mattias Ekholm
Vladislav Kamenev
Juuse Saros
Kevin Fiala
Colton Sissons
Pontus Aberg
Jack Dougherty
Justin Kirkland
Brendan Leipsic
Austin Watson

Manager's Special
Viktor Stalberg
Matt Cullen
Olli Jokinen
Eric Nystrom
Gabriel Bourque
Anton Volchenkov
Victor Bartley

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

We are rebuilding. Draft picks, prospects, young players are the desired assets.

Everyone available except Bernier, Rielly, Nylander, Holland, Komarov, Polak.

FORWARDS :

- Bozak
- JVR
- Kessel
- Lupul
- Kadri
- Santorelli
- Winnik
- Ashton
- Clarkson

DEFENCEMEN :

- Phaneuf
- Franson
- Gardiner
- Robidas
- Holzer

GOALIES :

- Reimer

Still the case.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:cbj

Not entirely sure of the direction I'll be taking this team so open to different suggestions, but Bobrovsky, Johansen, Murray, and Dubinsky will not be moved. Likely looking for a good top 6 winger and am open to moving all prospects (to some extent), and pieces such as Anisimov and Atkinson for the right fit.

Also looking to revamp the defense core as we build around Murray into the future. Fedor Tyutin, James Wisneiwski, and Jack Johnson are all very much available. Will listen to any offer on any of them, though I'd appreciate no lowballs. Interested in young forwards and young defenders / high end defensive prospects.

I'll get my roster up later and determine more specifically what I want.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:hawks

Looking to upgrade at #2 C, add a young top 6 defender and a young back-up goalie with some potential. Hockey deals can be discussed regarding Patrick Sharp and Brent Seabrook though I'm no in hurry to move either of them.

Check my roster post for more details.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs TRADE BLOCK

ON THE TRADE BLOCK FOR A TOP 6 RW (NOT A RENTAL) :
Jarred Tinordi
2015 1st round pick
Zachary Fucale
Other prospects (except Scherbak, DLR and McCarron)
Other picks

ALSO ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
David Desharnais (for a winger or futures)
Bryan Allen

COULD BE AVAILAIBLE :`
Alexei Emelin *NTC
PA Parenteau
Tom Gilbert

UNTOUCHABLES :
Carey Price
PK Subban
Alex Galchenyuk
Max Pacioretty

Our main goal is to acquire a top 6 RW who can play on the top line and who is not a rental. We could also consider adding a top 4 defenseman but it will not be a priority.

Keep in mind that we have very little cap space considering that we are using full salaries so we will likely have to dump a contract in all the trades we'll make (unless we get rid of some salary before).

:habs

We are active in our trade talks to acquire a top 6 RW but we are not sure there is the right fit in the market. We had two guys in mind but we were not able to put together an offer that was enticing enough to their team.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:cbj

Skille, Tropp, Leopold, Gibbons, Collins, and Boll. All can be had nice and cheap :) Literally, I'll take anything. 7th round pick, bad prospect, future considerations.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames

A few teams showing interest in Curtis Glencross and Dennis Wideman. Asking price is 2nd + prospect or some variation similar to that.

Karri Ramo has also garnered some interest. Looking to get the highest possible pick in return. Would also consider moving Jonas Hiller if the interest is there.

Mikael Backlund/Sven Baerstchi/Markus Granlund could all be moved in a deal for a similarly valued defenseman.

Mark Giordano is not being shopped but I am listening to offers for the Norris trophy favorite. Won't come cheap though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->