GM Game #4 by DOTG, RR, & IR

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:panthers because I am a Panthers fan there will be less trades than normal as I'm not trading the core. However what I can do is trade Knight,Petrovic and a 2nd for your top 6 RW :naughty:

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
:ducks2 may be ready to begin negotiations tonight, but we are most likely aiming for tomorrow evening to begin trade talks due to a lot of real life stuff going on right now.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
:edmonton

We are doing some form of rebuild. No one is completely untouchable, but unlikely to move our first, Nurse, RNH, or Draisaitl.

Listening to offers on:
Taylor Hall
Jordan Eberle

Actively shopping:
Teddy Purcell
Derek Roy
Jeff Petry
Viktor Fasth
Nikita Nikitin

I will listen to offers for everyone else, however, young players will cost more.

Looking for picks and prospects, young centers and defensemen.

PM

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:hawks are contending

Would like to add a young top 4 forward and upgrade my 2nd line centre. Sharp and Seabrook are available but don't expect them to be cheap.

Check my roster post for more info.

BH4991

Jul 4, 2006
:isles
The Islanders have the following players available:
Josh Bailey
Michael Grabner
Frans Nielsen
Matt Carkner
Matt Donovan
Brian Strait
Sebastian Collberg
Adam Pelech
Chad Johnson

Right now, we are looking for a top-six left winger, a good back-up goaltender, and a veteran bottom-pairing/7th defenseman.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:flames

Available

Jiri Hudler
Curtis Glencross
David Jones
Mason Raymond
Matt Stajan
Dennis Wideman
Ladislav Smid
Jonas Hiller/Karri Ramo

Will listen to offers for Mark Giordano but would take a very solid offer for me to move him.

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
:panthers
Available
Kopecky
Bergenheim
Upshall
Flash
Thorton
O'Brien
Available only for a top 6 winger
Trocheck
Pirri
Kulikov (Maybe)

Untouchable
Barkov
Bjugstad
Huberdeau
Gudbranson
Luongo
Ekblad

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Eric staal, tlusty, seminars, Liles, Sekera, Ward....just some of the great names on Carolina's block!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs TRADE BLOCK

ON THE TRADE BLOCK FOR A TOP 6 RW (NOT A RENTAL) :
Jarred Tinordi
2015 1st round pick
Zachary Fucale
Other prospects (except Scherbak, DLR and McCarron)
Other picks

ALSO ON THE TRADE BLOCK :
David Desharnais (for a winger or futures)
Bryan Allen

COULD BE AVAILAIBLE :`
Alexei Emelin *NTC
PA Parenteau
Tom Gilbert

UNTOUCHABLES :
Carey Price
PK Subban
Alex Galchenyuk
Max Pacioretty

Our main goal is to acquire a top 6 RW who can play on the top line and who is not a rental. We could also consider adding a top 4 defenseman but it will not be a priority.

Keep in mind that we have very little cap space considering that we are using full salaries so we will likely have to dump a contract in all the trades we'll make (unless we get rid of some salary before).

:habs around

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I knew my cap didn't seem right.

EDIT: Gave me over 10M extra in cap space.

That's not correct. You add the bonus cushion number listed at the bottom of your team page. You should have a little over $7M.

I think instead we can use the capgeek archive. It's a little slow and the calculators don't work, but it has everything else we need.

http://web.archive.org/web/20141228200738/http://capgeek.com/

If everyone could switch their numbers to that, that would be great. Eventually we'll have to fully switch to NHLnumbers, but I don't want to think about that. :laugh:

Dabeast

Jun 13, 2014
South Florida
That's not correct. You add the bonus cushion number listed at the bottom of your team page. You should have a little over $7M.

I think instead we can use the capgeek archive. It's a little slow and the calculators don't work, but it has everything else we need.

http://web.archive.org/web/20141228200738/http://capgeek.com/

If everyone could switch their numbers to that, that would be great. Eventually we'll have to fully switch to NHLnumbers, but I don't want to think about that. :laugh:

Oh my bad. Added the players individually.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Carolina trade block:

Eric Staal- who needs a 1C? Everyone! We'd like to spare him the torture of a rebuild, but will have to include a young C/top prospect and a 1st as a starting point. We can retain salary, but that will increase the price

Alex Semin- will sell at a discount if you take his cap hit....can retain or take back a dump, but then I'll want a better asset

Tlusty, Sekera- ideal rentals at F and D. Would like to get a 1st or 'A' prospect, but am open to different types of deals

Ward- we don't need to spend 8m in net while rebuilding. Ideally looking for a young goalie with upside or high G prospect, plus an asset

Other pieces in play too....but keep in mind we are rebuilding....so if you ask for a good young player....be prepared to overpay. We kinda need them :p

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:caps have interest in a 2nd line center, a cheap bottom 4 veteran defenseman and a veteran backup goaltender. We'd like to address any number of these concerns, so we're open to chit chat.

Our first round pick is in play, as well as non-roster prospects. Orlov/Laich/MoJo/Chimera/Brouwer could be in play and I will listen to offers involving others but they'll be harder to get.

If anyone wants or would please take Justin Peters; please take him. Please. Please.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->