GM Game - 2024 Edition - GAME ON

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
We had a good run. I’m happy as long as everyone had fun and made some friends along the way.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
It was an above average game as far as GM participation. That always makes it better.
I know some of those teams would have had a very interesting offseason managing their cap and rosters.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
It was an above average game as far as GM participation. That always makes it better.
I know some of those teams would have had a very interesting offseason managing their cap and rosters.
Next one should probably be run before the actual NHL draft, that's when fans are more in tune with the draft prospects so there's less variance in how GM's value or devalue draft picks because most GM's have some prospects they'd really like to draft compared to now where most of us who aren't big prospect followers only really know about the top end prospects in this draft.

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
It probably makes sense to have set timings for everything before starting (ie day 3 is end of the regular season, day 4 and 5 playoffs, day 6 and 7 draft, day 8-10 free agency) so that way those signing up have a structure. Some will drop out but hopefully having actual dates will entice people to stay engaged.

(No criticism of those running this, it a great effort to organise it anyway)

Reactions: Nucker101

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad