GM Game #2 by TP, RR, and IR4

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Sitting out or playing, no one can tell the difference.

t0WRW.gif

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
Well. I'm just going to say HC listened to my offers and thought they were magnificent.

:pens
Tangradi-Crosby-Parenteau
Umberger-Malkin-Neal
Bennett-Kennedy-Higgins
Jeffrey-Vitale-Crombeen

Edler-Letang
Orpik-Wizniewski
Strait-Morrow

Fleury
Khudobin

Yay.

Let's start game 3.

Interesting. I really liked your deadline team and an Edler-Letang pairing is awesome. What happened to Sutter? I wish you would have kept him because Kennedy hasn't played center in years.

Looks like we have 19 GMs as of this moment, probably can get a thread up tomorrow and get things going by the weekend.

C'mon I'm getting antsy. Get the thread up.

im in for the next one. sorry i wasnt overly active in this one but had a death in the family to handle

My condolences CaptPantalones. Real life before GM Games.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Interesting. I really liked your deadline team and an Edler-Letang pairing is awesome. What happened to Sutter? I wish you would have kept him because Kennedy hasn't played center in years.

Brandon Sutter was so shook up we traded Tyler Kennedy that he legally changed his name to Brandon Kennedy. :laugh:

Put him in there and I think we had a good team. Gave Filpulla on the top line a shot for the playoffs but Parenteau is a better fit.

Thanks Tribal. Been a tough one. Aunt in mid 50's with cancer, 7 kids and 9 grandkids

My condolences CP. I've dealt with 3 cancer-related family deaths in my life, and I'm hoping that is it. Just a terrible disease.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
IR, for GM Game 3, what do I do with Subban? He's not signed for 2012-13 in real life, do I leave him off my roster?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
IR, for GM Game 3, what do I do with Subban? He's not signed for 2012-13 in real life, do I leave him off my roster?

Once the game starts, you have to negotiate a deal with the Eastern RFA agent and then you can officially add him to your roster.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Not a single PM today. Not sure when we can get this going.

Advertise in the title of this thread. There's plenty of activity, just not for this big boy league. Might have to pick up some "rookie" GMs for this one.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
IMO, if we can't get this started early this week, it may be better to take a break until January.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->