GM Game #1 Sign Up **Closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
I will be taking over IR's role of running these games. CTG and donut will be assisting me with the various tasks necessary to keep these games going. Thank you to everyone who has offered to help out.

This game begins with a mock trade deadline of the 2016-2017 season. After our deadline has passed, we will vote on the season standings as well as the winners of each playoff round until we get a Stanley Cup winner. Following the playoff voting, we will have an expansion draft, entry draft, and then finish the game off with free agency. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Please keep in mind that we try to keep all moves made somewhat realistic, and that the commissioners hold the power to veto any moves we deem to be ridiculous.

If you are interested, please PM me with a list of 3 teams that you'd like to be the GM of. Trusted GM's will have priority in their team selection. Sign up will not necessarily be done on a "first come, first serve" basis, and not everyone who signs up will be able to get a team.

Note: I will not respond to sign up PMs, unless you have a question within it.

Do not post in this thread. It will be left open so I can observe who actually reads the rules. If you post in this thread, you will not get the first team on your list.

Have fun!

:nhl
GM LIST

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division
Boston Bruins - Mathews4President
Buffalo Sabres - SoundwaveIsCharisma
Detroit Red Wings - Gibby
Florida Panthers - AnyoneButKunitz
Montreal Canadiens - ChuckyToGally
Ottawa Senators - holden57
Tampa Bay Lightning - Zemgus26
Toronto Maple Leafs - Joel Ward

Metropolitan Division
Carolina Hurricanes - showjaxx
Columbus Blue Jackets - Avs44
New Jersey Devils - HOCCA Scouting
New York Islanders - stempniaksen
New York Rangers - SJSharks39
Philadelphia Flyers - Just Do It
Pittsburgh Penguins - Tyramkin
Washington Capitals - The Instigator

Western Conference

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks - holden57
Colorado Avalanche - Avs44
Dallas Stars - PaulBissonnette
Minnesota Wild - Ermo20
Nashville Predators - ujju2
St. Louis Blues - Dabeast
Winnipeg Jets - Peter Griffin

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks - Mathews4President
Arizona Coyotes - TLinden
Calgary Flames - Backlund
Edmonton Oilers - Soli
Las Vegas - Dabeast
Los Angeles Kings - K2B
San Jose Sharks - SLAPSHOT723
Vancouver Canucks - donut

Last edited:

Dexter249

Oct 23, 2016
Ottawa,Canada
I'll take :kings Because I have some unfinished business with them..... *AHEM* NHL 15 GM Mode *AHEM* and all Canadian Teams are taken.

Last edited:

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Just so you know, by posting in this thread you've shown us that you haven't read the rules, wherein it tells you specifically not to:

Do not post in this thread. It will be left open so I can observe who actually reads the rules. If you post in this thread, you will not get the first team on your list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad