GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:avs

Iginla and Tanguay are both going to actively be shopped, but keep in mind both have NMC so top contenders only.

Nope.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-try-bigger-nets-in-the-all-star-game/
1. Jarome Iginla told The Bleacher Report’s Adrian Dater he will not approve any in-season trades for family reasons. He’s got one more year on his contract, then what? Has Iginla, who will turn 39 next July, considered this might be it? “I don’t know,†he said Monday. “I used to listen to guys like Nicklas Lidstrom say, ‘I’m going to take it one year at a time’ and not believe them. ‘They know what they’re going to do,’ I’d say. But now that I’m in their position, I get it. I feel good. But, we’ve got three kids (ages 11, nine and seven). At some point, I'd like to do more with them. Right now, I don't know though.†Iginla added he and his family don’t know yet where their permanent post-career home will be.

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:cbj after looking it over we won't be blowing up the whole team... Johansen, Saad, Murray, Jenner and prospects are not available but players such as Johnson, Bob, Dubinsky, Clarkson (I can dream), Foligno, Atkinson are available for the right deal

Avs44

May 16, 2011
You're right.

If the offer is good enough we will :)

Better?

I think these games are supposed to be somewhat realistic...and the team that has won three Stanely Cups in the past six years even considering rebuilding is...ridiculous fantasy.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
I think these games are supposed to be somewhat realistic...and the team that has won three Stanely Cups in the past six years even considering rebuilding is...ridiculous fantasy.

Well yeah obviously it's much more realistic, but I think it would bring an interesting change to GM Games.

And, like you said, it is all fantasy. If I applied for a job with Chicago and even whispered the word "rebuild" I'd be outta there in a second :laugh:

Plus if I don't get the deal I want for those players, I'll likely change directions. I just wanna test the market for these players.

Paneerboy

Leave Zach alone
May 16, 2015
After I gained a couple brain cells (along with points being made by other posters) I realized this team should be contending!

Picks and prospects are on the block, looking for a top 4 defenseman.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->