GM Game #1 by TP, RR, and IR

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
The Rangers are looking for a top-6 LW. Del Zotto is available for a good one.

Ryan Callahan is also available for a younger forward (top-6 potential/already there, only) plus picks/prospects.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:leafs

OTB:

John-Michael Liles
Nikolai Kulemin
Mark Fraser
Frazer McLaren
Troy Bodie
James Reimer

LOOKING FOR:

Top pairing defenceman
#1 centre

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs MOAR BIG

The Montreal Canadiens have traded defenseman Josh Gorges to the Washington Capitals for forward Troy Brouwer.

Moving Gorges was a very difficult decision. He is an incredible leader and a very solid defenseman. Considering our needs up front and our young defensemen knocking at the door, it was a trade we had to make. Brouwer will be a very important part of our team and it was no secret that we were looking to add more size to our offensive squad. We wish Gorges the best of luck with his new team.

In other news, Jarred Tinordi has been called up from Hamilton.

Last edited:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

Top 6 F, 3rd line C, 4th line wing. These are the needs we will seek to fill. We might look for a vet defenseman but we're pretty happy with our blue line the way it is.

All picks/prospects are available, as well as David Booth and Jordan Schroeder. Willing to listen to offers for Zack Kassian and Kevin Bieksa but they won't go without a hefty return.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:habs MOAR BIG

The Montreal Canadiens have traded defenseman Josh Gorges to the Washington Capitals for forward Troy Brouwer.

Moving Gorges was a very difficult decision. He is an incredible leader and a very solid defenseman. Considering our needs up front and our young defensemen knocking at the door, it was a trade we had to make. Brouwer will be a very important part of our team and it was no secret that we were looking to add more size to our offensive squad. We wish Gorges the best of luck with his new team.

In other news, Jarred Tinordi has been called up from Hamilton.
Confirm. Hard to justify trading Brouwer at this point in his career, but our need at defends is just too great and Josh Gorges is a piece that we just can't turn down. We wish Troy the best in Montreal!

Avs44

May 16, 2011
:ducks
Bryan Little
Jets 4th 2013
Zach Redmond

:jets
Peter Holland
Emerson Etem
Anaheim 6th 2013
Bryan Allen

Last edited:

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:avs

Paul Stastny will be moved; willing to retain half his salary and looking for help on defence but we're open to other offers as well. Duchene, Mackinnon, Johnson and Landeskog are the only untouchables.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:ducks
Bryan Little
Jets 4th 2013
Zach Redmond

Patrick Holland
Emerson Etem
Anaheim 6th 2013
Bryan Allen

Ducks confirm. We needed to fill the hole at 2nd line center that has plagued this organization for the last few years. Holland and Etem are fantastic young prospects, but the cupboards are full in Anaheim and we could afford to give up a couple prospects for a 50-60 point top-six forward. We're thrilled to add Redmond in this deal as well, who will help stock the defensive prospect cupboard if/when Lindholm and Vatanen come up.

Wow that is brutal for Ducks

To each their own :)

Avs44

May 16, 2011

For teams looking for top 9 forwards, we have Andrew Ladd, Michael Frolik, Olli Jokinen, and Devin Setoguchi all OTB. Ladd will be very costly to aquire.

For teams looking for defensman, we have Dustin Byfuglien, Mark Stuart, Grant Clitsome, and potentialy Tobias Enstrom available. Likewise, Enstrom will cost a lot.

I'm also willing to take offers on Ondrej Pavelec

I am not interested in any draft picks or mediocre prospects.

I will get back to my current pms a bit later tonight.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

AVAILABLE ON THE CHEAP :
David Desharnais : 2014 2nd round pick would get it done
Davis Drewiske : Late pick

TRADE BLOCK :
*Looking for futures (young players, prospects, picks). Keep in mind that we are NOT rebuilding
Andrei Markov *LNTC
Brian Gionta *NTC
Raphael Diaz

Sebastian Collberg and our 2013 1st round pick are also potentially available for a young top 4 defenseman. Other picks and prospects are also available except McCaron, Fucale and Hudon (Tinordi and Bournival are not considered prospects).

PM!

Note : If I'm online and you don't get an answer to a PM, it means that I'm on my phone and will get back to you when on my computer.

:habs around for trade discussions!

donut

Sep 5, 2012
:edmonton is here but due to problems with capgeek, I can't really post my roster and cap hit right now. I'll get all of that up hopefully by tomorrow.

Prospects are available, Yakupov will be difficult to get. All picks are available too, RNH, Eberle, Hall and Gagner are pretty much untouchables unless it's an insane deal. PM me if anything interest you (and hopefully you can include some type of proposal as well so we can get talks going right away).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad