GM Game #1 by T_Cage, TP, and IR4

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
You're always going to be involved in the commish role. Just helps when we have RR too, but I haven't gotten a response from him yet. May have to start things without him even though I'd really like him to be invovled.

Touché - he should definitely be on board if he can... he is a huge stabilizer.

Hope he's doing well, haven't spoken to him in a while! We can figure it out as we go along.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Touché - he should definitely be on board if he can... he is a huge stabilizer.

Hope he's doing well, haven't spoken to him in a while! We can figure it out as we go along.

All good. Just busy. Thanks. As always draft is yours if you want it. :D

And for everyone else, I'll be putting together the default draft pick list and including it in the Draft and Trade thread that will be going up soon. We'll be using RedLineReport's November issue which came out in the last few days.

Good to be back. :)

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

And for everyone else, I'll be putting together the default draft pick list and including it in the Draft and Trade thread that will be going up soon. We'll be using RedLineReport's November issue which came out in the last few days.

Welcome back RR! Glad to see you around these parts again. Now we just need that drifter HC to actually participate.

I'm guessing with American Thanksgiving coming up this will be a delayed start, us Canadians already enjoyed our turkey-enduced comas ages ago. Depending on the game start time I may have to take a reduced role (agent perhaps) as I'm heading into exams at school and also dealing with a big lawsuit at work. HF (for once) may have to take a backseat.

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Nice to have you back!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Welcome back RR! Glad to see you around these parts again. Now we just need that drifter HC to actually participate.

I'm guessing with American Thanksgiving coming up this will be a delayed start, us Canadians already enjoyed our turkey-enduced comas ages ago. Depending on the game start time I may have to take a reduced role (agent perhaps) as I'm heading into exams at school and also dealing with a big lawsuit at work. HF (for once) may have to take a backseat.

Not happening...

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey

Doubtful.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto

Welcome back! And happy to handle the draft - possible to send a list of the auto list?

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
"and on the 64th day of the lockout, He said.... let there be a game to end the dark cloud of greed and entitlement within the league, and spread the joy of fantastical control of my most National of Hockey Leagues."

And IR4 and RR appeared. HC appeared as well, but he was busy trying to re-sign Mike Rathje to a 30 year, max level contract. And a slew of rookie GM's appeared, going 20M$ over the salary cap.

And He knew that this was...... well... a bad idea to create Jeremy Jacobs.

And then He said "Let there be prospects......except on IR's team, of course"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->