Andrei Vasilevski
Cam Fowler

:ducks

Brock Boeser
Brayden Holtby
Olli Juolevi
Jordie Benn
Jay Beagle

From a value perspective this one hurts a little bit as I give up the 1st and 3rd best player in the deal, but we needed a young stud scorer like Boeser to line up with Zegras in the future.

@Retinalz

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:nucks

Andrei Vasilevski
Cam Fowler

:ducks

Brock Boeser
Brayden Holtby
Olli Juolevi
Jordie Benn
Jay Beagle

From a value perspective this one hurts a little bit as I give up the 1st and 3rd best player in the deal, but we needed a young stud scorer like Boeser to line up with Zegras in the future.

@Retinalz
Confirmed, it was important to upgrade our defense and goaltending. Recent moves made Boeser expendable without weakening our forward group as much as we improved our goaltending and defense.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:wings

Thatcher Demko
Adam Gaudette

Filip Zadina
Vlad Namestnikov

@Retinalz

Don't like giving up Zadina, but I've got Lucas Raymond among others knocking on the door and I'm very happy to be adding what I feel are two solid players that fit the core age group for Detroit.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
:wings

Thatcher Demko
Adam Gaudette

Filip Zadina
Vlad Namestnikov

@Retinalz

Don't like giving up Zadina, but I've got Lucas Raymond among others knocking on the door and I'm very happy to be adding what I feel are two solid players that fit the core age group for Detroit.
Hard to give up Demko, but with Vasilevski we don't need two starters, and DiPietro is ready to be a solid back-up for us now. Losing Gaudette was tough, but we feel Namestnikov can bring what we lose in him, and adding someone with Zadina's potential we feel is crucial to staying competitive in a flat cap world. We will be looking to make a big splash in Free Agency.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad