GM Connected Hockey League (XBOX) SPOTS OPEN

E D

Winger Super Squad
Feb 13, 2012
Canadia
GM SPOTS NOW REOPENED SINCE SOME DIDN'T JOIN. RESERVES GET FIRST PICKS!
Reserves are for people interested in the league that if someone drops or is kicked from the league, we will go through the reserve list and ask each person if they would still like to join as the now open team. League is called GMCHL. Message me for details

***************IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THOSE WANTING TO JOIN****************

Now reopening GM Spots for those who did not end up joining the league. If those who didn't join, but signed up still want to join, I will let them know if their team is still available, in which case they may take it, otherwise they must choose a new team. People on reserve list get first pick. Once those people have chosen, teams will be open to public. For those who come here before Reserves pick teams, I encourage you to make a list of your top 3 preferred teams, and given if your first, or second choices have been taken, you will get the next preferred team you listed, and I will PM you which team you have acquired. Have a good day :)

Trade thread: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/sh....php?t=1257677

Being implemented is a two strike rule. You get one, yes only one time where you can exit a game vs a CPU. If a second time occurs, you will be kicked from the league, just to make it fair.

Also, so everyone is aware, there is more than one GMCHL, make sure when joining to choose the one with me as commissioner. You must join on your own accord, as this allows me to process join requests based on your team that you have chosen, so nobody can choose yours without my permission, which won't happen. Thanks!

(JOINED) = Player has joined into league, spot is officially off market.

Only one GM per team, as stated above player spots are available on a first come first serve basis unless you want to get certain people into the league on your team, then let me know and I will accommodate.

Team GM's:
Anaheim - GT: kougar13 (JOINED)
Boston -
Buffalo - GT:INTERMILAN10 (JOINED)
Calgary -
Carolina - GT: s41nt2e (JOINED)
Chicago - GT: Harold Druken
Colorado - GT: CHAO7ICX (JOINED)
Columbus - GT:mattyg313 (JOINED)
Dallas - GT: Jonas646 (JOINED)
Detroit - GT: Jmaeff13
Edmonton - GT: MegaKiller93 (JOINED)
Florida - GT: forbidden xrd (JOINED)
Los Angeles - GT:Savelle (JOINED)
Minnesota - GT: TheGreaterFool (Co-Commisioner)
Montreal - GT: SURREYKILLER91 (JOINED)
Nashville - GT: Reddogtwin (JOINED)
NJ -
NYI - GT: Colorado Buffs7 (JOINED)
NYR - GT: WhiffyDuchess (JOINED)
Ottawa - GT:GHOST R1D3R (JOINED)
Philadelphia - GT: Fail and a Half (JOINED)
Phoenix - GT:Menace1076 (JOINED)
Pittsburgh - GT: o0boytoy0o (JOINED)
St. Louis - GT: goalie015 (JOINED)
SJ - GT: capt snapon (JOINED)
Tampa Bay - GT: RedJMac19 (JOINED)
Toronto - GT: Z1ON TOKES (JOINED)
Vancouver - GT: Artyom The Derp (Commisioner)
Washington - GT: Schlenks44 (JOINED)
Winnipeg - GT: The Noris (JOINED)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad