GM Bruins on Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Fellow GMs - I will be on vacation from Sunday March 19th to April 2nd. GM Quain will be submitting my lines for me while I am away. The Bruins have made a trade before the deadline however it is pending approval. I will announce it if it is approved before I leave.

Have fun at the deadline,

GM Kruegs

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Vaive-Alive said:
Fellow GMs - I will be on vacation from Sunday March 19th to April 2nd. GM Quain will be submitting my lines for me while I am away. The Bruins have made a trade before the deadline however it is pending approval. I will announce it if it is approved before I leave.

Have fun at the deadline,

GM Kruegs

It's approved: Kruegs traded his red fist for one slightly less hairy... :amazed:

Vaive-Alive

Mar 3, 2004
Toronto, Ontario
Bruins trade with Sens

No problemo Rich - I'll just post it here.

BOSTON (AP): The Bruins have traded Grant Marshall and their 2006 3rd round pick to the Ottawa Senators for Victor Kozlov.

Kozlov brings size and skill to the Bruins for the remainder of this season. His contract will have to be renewed, and it is unknown at this time whether or not the Bruins will attempt to resign him - his salary fits under the team's cap at the moment which was a key component for any possible trade before the deadline. Despite having a not-so-great season in the NHL, Kozlov will improve the depth of the HFNHL Bruin organization, and his ability to play either wing or the center position makes him a good, versatile fit for the team's run at the cup. On the out is long-time HFNHL Bruin Grant Marshall and the teams 3rd round pick for this year's draft. Grant's hard work and contract will be missed, and the loss of the 3rd round pick leaves the Bruins with one pick in the first three rounds of this years draft ( BOS 2nd ). However, a cup run is a cup run - and nothing comes for free.

Bobby Orr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->