Post-Game Talk: [GM 71] Canucks defeat Sharks | 7-2 | Miller, Kuzmenko, Joshua, Garland, Podkolzin, Di Giuseppe, & Dries

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Sad watching a Canucks-Sharks game these days......they used to be such fierce rivals, and playing in some intense and punishing playoff series.

But last night's game was just simply 'lame'. Sharks are basically mailing it in, waiting for the draft lottery. And the Canucks are proving next to nothing by winning games in garbage time.

Grantham

Mar 28, 2017
I recorded the game, and I literally just watched it. No commercials, I was not on a hfb throughout the game either.

Here is my unbiassed take on the game.

Hronik..I don’t think he lost the one puck battle, this entire game.
Ever pass was Crisp, it was literally the perfect game for him.

Hronek is Lidstrom

That is all
Ummm....

you had me until the Lidstrom bit ;) (I know you were kidding...please be kidding haha)

Lidstrom was the best defenseman I ever saw play the game (dad always told be Orr was the best but I never got to see him play)

But other than that I agree wholeheartedly with your analysis of Hronik. All anger for the trade started to vanish after the first couple shifts he played.

I for some reason thought he was a average to slightly below average skater. Nope. Great skater in all directons. Heads up all the time firing laser accurate passes. Great anticipation defensively. Got a little tired in the 3rd and play fell a bit but he's been out nearly a month so totally understandable.

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Or Corey Hirsch
no-god-please-no-nooooo.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad