Post-Game Talk: GM 6: Canucks def. Blues - 4-3 (SO) (Ferland, Miller, Horvat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
J.T. Miller just looks like he just doesn't enjoy playing hockey.
He's always got that look on his face like he doesn't want to be here. Even when he scores lol.

Just look at this celebration lol.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
pettersson is getting a lot of attention. watch him without the puck. blues putting on a harassment clinic on the guy.

part of the reason why I’m upset is I am watching him without the puck. Standing still, puck watching, and floating around. His anticipation is gone, he’s never ahead of the play anymore. The little things he used to do to avoid contact and create space he isn’t doing effectively anymore. His execution is off. He’s less creative. A lot of that is in Pettersson’s control whether he’s being checked harder or not. Don’t want to get too hard on him though because the effort is there and his defensive play has improved but it’s extremely frustrating to see Pettersson like this when he’s wasting so many incredible JT Miller shifts.

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
.....nvm, y’all don’t get it.

If we could trade our weakness for some else's strength, imagine how much better we would be?? Am I doing it right?

You do know the Goalie is a part of the team? Give us a #1 Dman and trade our weakest D and we are a much better team. Give us a Mark Stone for a Josh Leivo and we are MUCH better team.

I am confused about what your point is? So you are right, nobody else gets it but you lol

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
After that we probably won't see much of Virtanen the rest of the game. With his reaction to the play he knows it too

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Horvat needs to find his scoring touch and EP/BB need to put up points against non bottom feeder teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->