Post-Game Talk: GM 6: Canucks def. Blues - 4-3 (SO) (Ferland, Miller, Horvat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Tripping? I mean i'll take the penalty I guess but that's a dangerous play by Parayko

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m starting to worry about Pettersson. He looks awful out there. We might have to adjust our expectations of him being a #1 center or maybe put him on the wing and see what happens because he can’t get much worse right now
It’s a sophomore slump, I have seen this case with so many star players I’ve lost count.
Teams are absolutely smothering him

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Please...Please....PLEASE get Edler off PP1. How many times do we have to see the opposing teams shins getting hit :skeptic:

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
When do we get to see Hughes in the PP1.

Just try it once please.

Our coach is just stubborn and an idiot

GetFocht

Indestructible
Jun 11, 2013
I’m starting to worry about Pettersson. He looks awful out there. We might have to adjust our expectations of him being a #1 center or maybe put him on the wing and see what happens because he can’t get much worse right now

Lmao, he's a ppg player so far and playing the former Stanley Cup Champs. There will be tight, defensive checking games like this one where goals are at a premium.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
That’s his thing, let him have it

:rolleyes: Sure, but how good is Calgary if they have Markstrom and we have Rittich.

Our goalie makes a big f***ing difference, all I’m saying. How people aren’t getting this is beyond me.

Green Blank Stare

Drance approved coach
May 16, 2019
He's lost his mojo a bit and the team isn't getting him in space often enough. Defenses are heavily shading towards him.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
exactly. When our goalie isn’t playing top 5 in the league, it’s obvious we aren’t as good.
I mean the goalie I probably the most important player on the team. Blues don’t win without Binnington.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
pettersson is getting a lot of attention. watch him without the puck. blues putting on a harassment clinic on the guy.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i am liking the jam we are showing playing strength to strength without leaning on certain players. i almost don't mind the outcome when we compete like this. almost.

Reactions: Nomobo

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
:rolleyes: Sure, but how good is Calgary if they have Markstrom and we have Rittich.

Our goalie makes a big ****ing difference, all I’m saying. How people aren’t getting this is beyond me.
You're constantly implying that it's evidence the team is weak in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad