GDT: GM #6 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @4:30pm 10/15/18

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings(2-2-1 5pts, 4th in Pacific) :thumbu:@Toronto Maple Leafs(5-1-0, 10 pts, 1st in Atlantic):thumbd:
Scotiabank Arena| Toronto, ON
TIME: 4:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
Previous meetings:
TOR 3-2 LAK Oct 23, 2017
LAK 5-3 TOR Nov 2, 2017

:kings:leafs
PP/PK31st/23rd2nd/10th
Faceoffs17th14th
Leading ScorersAlex Iafallo: 2 goals, 2 assists, 4 pointsAuston Matthews: 10 goals, 4 assists, 14 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lines*
:kings
CUivNx2.png

yXkCbVt.png

dNSPpwA.png

Extras: Austin Wagner, Oscar Fantenberg
Injuries: Dustin Brown, Jonathan Quick, Johnny Brodzinski, Gabriel Vilardi

Stupid lines are stupid

:leafs
B0KmIbc.png

C4XgrU1.png

nGbk3re.png

Injuries: None

*LINES SUBJECT TO CHANGE*

cut.jpg

Last edited:

KingsCourt

Aug 15, 2005
this going to be a blood bath ...and then will need to listen to all my leaf buddies ride me ... fun times
#firstworldproblems

Reactions: Reaper45

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Could be one of those games where they collectively decide to show up against a good team to salvage an otherwise forgettable road trip, and overall Tanner Pearson type start to the season. Or, they look forward to playing 9 of the next 11 at home, come out the way they did against Winnipeg, and Matthews get 3 in the first 10 minutes.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Gonna get spanked.

What happened to W. Nylander on the Leafs?

RFA, holding out, belief is he wants somewhere north of 6 million etc, Leafs POV, if they sign him to that, then Marner is gonna get 9-10 and Matthews 11-13 etc, right now, they are better off trading him for a solid D.....like a Trouba, Dumba type player.

AustrianDuck

Aug 3, 2018
Graz, Austria
Gonna get spanked.

What happened to W. Nylander on the Leafs?

Just like Ritchie at the Ducks, he still don´t have a contract right now.

Nylander wants about 8Mio$ long term. Toronto wants him at about 6Mio$ long term. Next year they have to resign Matthews, Marner and maybe Kapanen. These 3 will get over 20 Mil.

Edit: GoldenBearHockey was faster!

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Thank. Pretty insane he wants 8 mil already, Leafs are gonna be in cap hell in no time if they cave in.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Just like Ritchie at the Ducks, he still don´t have a contract right now.

Nylander wants about 8Mio$ long term. Toronto wants him at about 6Mio$ long term. Next year they have to resign Matthews, Marner and maybe Kapanen. These 3 will get over 20 Mil.

Edit: GoldenBearHockey was faster!

You were more accurate, I didn't know what he was trying to be at, I know they theoretically want to get Marner and Matthews signed first, because any signing for Nylander will set the table for them, which is why I think it's better for them to deal him from a position of strength, for a D, you then put Oliphaov with the Marlies, and when Hainsey walks, you have a strong D next year etc.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Big question, will Leafs go with Anderson, or rest him and go with Sparks....

I don't see how they couldn't go with Sparks, looking at LA's start, knowing it's a long season, it just seems this would be a place to play him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->