GDT: Gm 55: Ducks at Wild, @ 5pm on KCOP-13 (Penultimate game)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
1932E111-4F7A-46CF-9C20-4B80D72775FD.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I really hope we can get a win tomorrow. This season has sucked and i just want it to end on a good note.

This game they played pretty well and didn’t quit, and got it to OT against a much better team. Zegras line continues to produce and look good, PK looked very good, and Drysdale I think is just hitting his rookie wall, and needs to bulk up and get stronger on the puck and boards, same with Zegras but funny I think Zegras has settled better now in the league than Drysdale and it was kinda the opposite in the beginning of the season. Should be happy with their efforts. But yeah I want to see them end it with a win tomorrow. Maybe they’ll put it all out there for Miller’s last game.

Really staring to have concern with Gibson though, this is a game he got some goal support and couldn’t make those extra special saves when needed. I mean the Shatty turnover was not really on him though.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Does Getzy really prefer to not play? Aren't we running him out of town like this?

WidgitRibbit

Mar 25, 2021
I really hope we can get a win tomorrow. This season has sucked and i just want it to end on a good note.

Ending on a good note is Zegras isn’t a punk. He got another assist tonight. He’s a point per game since being called up. If this was NBA basketball I would give em Lebron James minutes

KyleJRM

Jun 6, 2007
North Dakota
Couldn't watch this one. There are times when I see people yelling about Shattenkirk and I go watch the replay and it doesn't look that bad.

This was not one of those times. A mostly blind, soft backhander up the middle while under pressure. You just can't do that.

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It's interesting how volatile player performance can be for players at this stage. Zegras and Drysdale completely flip-flopped from a month or two ago. Drysdale is a perfect example of how smarts and speed can only get you so far so he obviously needs to bulk up among other things. Still i think on the whole what we've seen from him this season has been very encouraging

Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Just when I started to think Shattenkirk doesn't deserve all that shit he's getting thrown at around here, he comes up with an absolute dog shit of a blind pass in the middle of their own d zone that directly leads to a goal.

Also agree on that the shine on Drysdale has worn off and haven't impressed much. Thankfully he's super young and I have no doubt he'll end up being a key player for years to come.

I wouldn't oppose keeping Henrique but I think between him, Rakell and Silfverberg one has to go. ATM I don't really care which of them. Rakell would probably be the easiest to move and would probably have the best return as well. I've liked him for a long time but I'm losing faith in him becoming close to a 30 goal scorer with this team anymore. He could become that for some other team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad