GDT: GM#47 LA Kings vs Minnesota Wild @5:00pm 1/15/19

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
You’re assuming these assclowns realize the season is lost...

2s5ZJqU.jpg

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Surprised Minn played so good after getting blown out last night in Philly. Just shows how lightly the Kings take teams playing back to back games. WD is a hell of a coach.

Minor Boarding

Nov 30, 2011
Corleone
WD's peek was Junior hockey. I'm not gonna call him names but he actually makes me miss Stevens.
Forbort on the top line, Martinez-Muzzin 2nd pair and zero puck moving abilities by Kings... What else is new?
I'm not gonna even try to rate the play of our forwards as individuals. I wonder if they ever heard of stick to stick passing...

Gotta love the dump'n'watch hockey the Kings play. Theres like three players on the team that can actually win a puck battle, none of those can make a pass after they do it tho..

At least Quick was top.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Surprised Minn played so good after getting blown out last night in Philly. Just shows how lightly the Kings take teams playing back to back games. WD is a hell of a coach.

You watch at how they get up for Pittsburgh then how they don't give two shits vs. Ottawa. That's just disrespectful to the fans that as a team only 3-4 guys show emotion on any given night. Tonight they summoned it too little too late, and it's like where the f*** was that earlier in the game?

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
Fact of the matter is, this team has the talent to be blackhole. They're not going to suck as bad as the beginning of the season for the whole season.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Now Mayor is touting he started #Lughes4Hughes. I started that on here 3 months ago, spelled that way. Did a search and cannot find it.
I also started PONDA , the very day, Honda became the name of the Ducks arena....I stated that months later and got attacked. lol.
Whatever. Unless someone else called it PONDA the same day of the name change to Honda Center and an hour or 2 before me?
I really don't care. But just enough to state it.

Reactions: ibleedkings

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Now Mayor is touting he started #Lughes4Hughes. I started that on here 3 months ago, spelled that way. Did a search and cannot find it.
I also started PONDA , the very day, Honda became the name of the Ducks arena....I stated that months later and got attacked. lol.
Whatever. Unless someone else called it PONDA the same day of the name change to Honda Center and an hour or 2 before me?
um... what?

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Depends on if Blake gets off his ass and starts moving people like he should

Teams always get more and more desperate closer to the deadline. Why trade now for a 2nd when you could possibly get an Erat for Forsberg deal?

GMs will talk a lot during rhe All Star break.

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011

You should start a blog.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad