GDT: Gm 44: Ducks at Sharks, @ 7:30pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
No, I just try to bring some fun & maybe a chuckle or 2 wherever I Post. I occasionally Post some Hockey related content, but there are so many others who are better than I am at that.

I don’t ever intend to offend, just to entertain & lighten the mood for those of us who have stressful lives outside of our love of Hockey.

Cheers

I imagined you having multiple tabs ready to go. One for a goal for, another for goal against, one for a streaker coming onto the ice, etc.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
I'm not sure what Welinski does, but I don't think I'd miss it.

With the amount of deck shuffling they’ve done up front, it’s utterly incomprehensible to me how little rotation they’ve done on the back end. They’ve run basically the same 3-4 guys on the bottom pairing all season, despite Shattenkirk, Larsson, Hutton, Welinski being mostly ineffective (Mahura was OK)

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Would be very difficult to paraphrase, but he is verbose in a way that is introspective and respectful of the questions he's asked. Very well spoken and genuine.

I came away really impressed by his interviews early on when he was struggling and getting scratched. Its refreshing to hear a player talk so openly about their game like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad