GDT: Gm 44: Ducks at Sharks, @ 7:30pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Sometimes we do things that I'm thoroughly impressed with. That shift by the Rico line was fantastic, the intricacy in the puck possession at the beginning of the shift was unreal.

Which leads to what SHOULD be two penalties.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Watching the behind the scenes videos paints him as a really good guy, so it's hard to reconcile how much I don't enjoy watching him play.

It was the same thing with Bieksa. I wish I had the ability to separate the personal from the performance

Reactions: Static

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
It was the same thing with Bieksa. I wish I had the ability to separate the personal from the performance

I mean personality and rapport in the locker room definitely plays a huge part, and that's why I was more a supporter of a Holzer sticking around as a 7D forever because all you hear about is how great of a locker room guy he is. I want that in my #7 D though, not one of my top 4 IF that's their most redeeming quality.

Last edited:

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
It’s so dumb that the refs refuse to call multiple penalties on the same sequence. It’s not just this game. It’s all the time in any game with any team. If that’s the case, I don’t know why you would ever give up a goal on a delayed penalty. Just start grabbing guys.

Ginger Papa

Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Are these images just locked and loaded ready to go or something?
No, I just try to bring some fun & maybe a chuckle or 2 wherever I Post. I occasionally Post some Hockey related content, but there are so many others who are better than I am at that.

I don’t ever intend to offend, just to entertain & lighten the mood for those of us who have stressful lives outside of our love of Hockey.

Cheers

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
No, I just try to bring some fun & maybe a chuckle or 2 wherever I Post. I occasionally Post some Hockey related content, but there are so many others who are better than I am at that.

I don’t ever intend to offend, just to entertain & lighten the mood for those of us who have stressful lives outside of our love of Hockey.

Cheers
Nah not upset or anything, was genuinely curious.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I still remember arguing with 95% of this board that Terry would end up being better than Steel. I feel like a proud dad :laugh:

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad