GDT: Gm 44: Ducks at Sharks, @ 7:30pm Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
He supposed to be a good skater and puck handler. There were hopes that he would be more offensive since he was in his youth. Maybe potential to be a downgraded poor man’s Theodore with more defense.

John

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Like Stolarz getting rewarded for his last game. Keep it up big man
This team is so good at scouting goalies (even other teams players) and picking the right ones to have in the AHL.
I just read that Stolarz was drafted 45th overall in 2012 by the Flyers, 9 picks after the Ducks selected Kerdiles, in round three the Ducks pick Andersen but who knows maybe they wanted Stolarz if he fell to that pick ?
That 2012 draft had so many guys in the Top 15 that suck but that draft produced a lot of goalies from good to elite (Vas) and alot of Dmen.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
He supposed to be a good skater and puck handler. There were hopes that he would be more offensive since he was in his youth. Maybe potential to be a downgraded poor man’s Theodore with more defense.

John
Plays nothing like Theodore, I watch a lot of Canes games (I have Aho, Hamilton and Mrazek) on my fantasy team... He is more defensive than offensive.

I am hoping he realizes after being traded he needs to play with more passion because in the past I have seen him pretty physical....I hope he develops into a Niklas Hjalmarsson type defensemen.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Plays nothing like Theodore, I watch a lot of Canes games (I have Aho, Hamilton and Mrazek) on my fantasy team... He is more defensive than offensive.

I am hoping he realizes after being traded he needs to play with more passion because in the past I have seen him pretty physical....I hope he develops into a Niklas Hjalmarsson type defensemen.

Thanks!

John

Reactions: UnfinishedBusiness

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town

Sounds like Petterson with more bulk that he doesn't use.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

I read somewhere online that Haydn exploded during the playoffs and was expecting that as the base when this season started. Instead, he revert back to his non-descript game. That's why he's here now.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I read somewhere online that Haydn exploded during the playoffs and was expecting that as the base when this season started. Instead, he revert back to his non-descript game. That's why he's here now.
Yes, Carolina has a super good defense so he kinda got left for scrap minutes.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Just saw Haydn's interview and he looks svelte. I was expecting to have a little be more mass in my head for some reason. Maybe it's just the all black shirt that's making him look like it? ::: raising shoulders :::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad