Pre-Game Talk: GM 42: Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - Apr 15 - 5:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators

Canucks' Record: 23-12-6 @ Predators' Record: 15-19-8

WHEN: Monday, April 15, 5:00PM PST
WHERE: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040

Vancouver Canucks' Starting Lineup: (unconfirmed)
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows
Raymond - Kesler - Kassian
Weise - Roy - Hansen
Sestito - Lapierre - Ebbett

Hamhuis - Garrison
Edler - Bieksa
Ballard - Alberts

Schneider

Nashville Predators' Lineup:
To Be Posted.

Game Notes:

The Last Meeting:

Predator Killers:
Dale Weise - 6GP, 3G, 2A, 5Pts
Derek Roy - 7GP, 1G, 4A, 5Pts
Henrik Sedin - 44GP, 8G, 32A, 40Pt

Canuck Killers:
To Be Posted.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
I don't get the Ebbett hate so much. I get that he's not going to turn the tide of a game, but at the same time he generally makes the safe play and seems to understand the system as well as anybody. You never really see the guy get "creative" like Lapierre and make a terrible gaff.

Roy with Kesler will be an interesting experiment. Depending on who we are facing or how much we need a goal, two loaded up lines could be ticket. Kesler has looked pretty good but distributing the puck quickly is not his strength. I think he and Roy could make a real impact if they click. Kesler needs a guy that can hit him with a pass in stride.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
intense-soccer-fan-gif.gif

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
Can we get Expo Ernie back for the playoff GDTs? He'd make a pretty good mascot for the playoff run.

Back in 94

In Gillis I trust
Jul 21, 2007
I don't get the Ebbett hate so much. I get that he's not going to turn the tide of a game, but at the same time he generally makes the safe play and seems to understand the system as well as anybody. You never really see the guy get "creative" like Lapierre and make a terrible gaff.

Roy with Kesler will be an interesting experiment. Depending on who we are facing or how much we need a goal, two loaded up lines could be ticket. Kesler has looked pretty good but distributing the puck quickly is not his strength. I think he and Roy could make a real impact if they click. Kesler needs a guy that can hit him with a pass in stride.

Yeah some people on here expect the 13th forward to put up a PPG while playing goalie. Although to be fair a lot of people hate on him because they feel AV puts him in situations where he cannot play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->