Pre-Game Talk: GM 41: Whoa, we're halfway there - Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - Dec 29 - 7:00PM PST - CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
When Sutter comes back we are still going to have an extra forward,even if Gaudette is sent down and Schaller go,s on waivers..if that happens.i think Benning might be wanting to make a trade soon....My worrie is Baertschi..
He is another hit to the head from the glue factory...pardon me..but just saying...

If Schaller is waived and Gaudette is sent down to the AHL, they will have 13 roster forwards:

Eriksson-Horvat-Virtanen
Goldobin-Pettersson-Boeser
Baertschi-Granlund-Leivo
Roussel-Beagle-Motte
Schaller-Gaudette

Remove Schaller +Gaudette and add Sutter for 13. They could also send Biega down.

Baertschi's injury history is a major concern though, I agree. He has to have a good run of games here to assuage some fears on that front.

I'm also not sure if Leivo has secured a spot on this team. Not with the way he is currently being used, anyway.

The Biega opinions really help clarify how some people see the game. Kinda neat.

Agreed, as did the opinions on Sbisa when we was here...

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
But IMO hes not even good in that roll and has been pretty bad on the PK recently

Anyways the Flames are too deep and solid for us. 4-2 Flames our goals by Pettersson and Leivo

Hey ideally I want him out of this team, but that ain't happening.

Until then, as long as we don't pull a Willie D, I'll settle for what we have.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Just scratch Pouliot. Biega playing with Stecher on the left side is still a much better option.
I prefer Pouliot over Biega because of his breakout passing. Petterson's goal last game does not happen without the breakout pass. That happens to be Biega's weakness. I prefer Gudbranson over Biega based only on size and being a physical answer. In the first game of year vs Calgary he ran over Dube and broke Harmonic's face. In games i watch in person he is very vocal at bench with other team. He has a presence that Biega does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad