GDT: GM#41 LA Kings vs Vegas Golden Knights @6:00pm 1/1/19 New Years Day Edition!

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
88-37 corsi. That was close...

upload_2019-1-1_20-35-56.png

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Need to ship off Toff and Carts in a nice package

They’ll get sweet f*** all considering the way they have played thus far. Have to hope against hope they can turn it around before the deadline and hope someone desperate enough comes calling.

Peter James Bond II

BRANDT CLARKE 23-24 CALDER
Mar 5, 2015
How / Why / WTF does WD put the Kings 3 worst players out the last minute, when trying to tie the game??

77, 73, and 3 ??

Why does 77 and 73 keep getting 18 TOI and produce nothing? I harped about 73 not having a single PP point in 32 straight games - probably a record
for a PP unit 1 skater in the history of the NHL...if can be searched....and then I was at the Pepsi Ctr last night and lo and behold he got an assist on the PP.
Bravo! BFD. 2 PP points all year.

After 42 years of fandom, the most trying times watching this team were not the Roman Vopat / Jan Vopat years...it is NOW, watching
73 and 77 epically fail shift after shift, minute after minute, PP after PP and NEVER get called out, demoted, scratched, or LOSE A SINGLE
SHIFT OR PP !!! and that falls on WD. Any 5 year old would remove 73 and 77 from playing 18+ minutes game after game.

TT loses all battles and again, moved away from the puck and let a Golden Knight take it. I've never seen anything like that in 42 years.
It's embarrassing. 77 just cruises around in second gear...he's lost 4th gear and 3rd gear. Lecavalier looked a helluva lot better at 40
years old than 77.

I cannot watch this anymore. WD must be launched from this galaxy. STP. (sooner than possible)
Carter must be forced to wear his stupid Christmas Jammies next game and 73 should have a clown face
drawn on his face. They suck.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Shots 15 to 44.. Campbell has been stellar..

You still gotta look to move Quick, even if it is to a division rival.
Considering both Campbell and Peterson have put up equal or better numbers than Quick, I think you move him. None of the other teams in the Pacific need a goalie.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Considering both Campbell and Peterson have put up equal or better numbers than Quick, I think you move him. None of the other teams in the Pacific need a goalie.

Still think Calgary needs one especially if they have cup aspirations.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
The boys have a good comedy show going. Im gonna shop tonights performance to netflix

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Still think Calgary needs one especially if they have cup aspirations.
Rittich is their future #1 and Smith will be off the books after this season ends. Quick has 4 more years too many for what the Flames probably want to do. If they go for a goalie, I think it would be someone with no more than a year or two left on the contract.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vegas flu?

Poor Jack.

Then again, his only goal against was on yet another Vegas reffing special, should have been a penalty rather than a goal.

We don't deserve a point after that abortion so not too mad, but between that and Bellemare's 3/4 rink half nelson on Kempe that turned into a Kempe penalty, give me a f***ing break.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Vegas flu?

Poor Jack.

Then again, his only goal against was on yet another Vegas reffing special, should have been a penalty rather than a goal.

We don't deserve a point after that abortion so not too mad, but between that and Bellemare's 3/4 rink half nelson on Kempe that turned into a Kempe penalty, give me a ****ing break.
Officiating a cross the league is total garbage! Only team I don't give a break to in that regard, are the Pens.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I’d have a hard time seeing Quick moved prior to the deadline. Seems off-season would be more likely, maybe the Hurricanes, Islanders or the Jackets depending on what happens with Bobrovsky.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Is Seattle going to get a expansion draft like Vegas did? It just sucks that Vegas gets everyone's else's depth. It's not like they built a good team, but are good due to NHL Expansion draft rules!

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

1 down, 3 to go
Apr 18, 2018
bit.ly
Is Seattle going to get a expansion draft like Vegas did? It just sucks that Vegas gets everyone's else's depth. It's not like they built a good team, but are good due to NHL Expansion draft rules!
As I recall the consensus was the existing owners took more money to give Vegas better terms...Cup finals for first year team should not even be possible. if they won it wouldve cheapened winning the cup for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->